Friday, July 3, 2015

July Project Pan Introduction

Since it is the first of July it is time to start a new project pan. I made an introduction video at the beginning of the month and update you half way through and then at the end of the month give you a final update. The product I chose might not be used up in the month but I want to focus on them and make some decent progress. Even if I product isn't finished it might not be in the next month's project pan. 

Listed below are the products I chose to focus on for July. 



1. COLORIMPACT Fashion Eyeshadow 1 and 2- I have had this eyeshadows for SO long and I am hoping I can use most of them up this month. They are each 2.8 grams, but I have used them a few times before. I want/need to start working through some of my old eye shadow to make room for newer and higher quality ones. 

 

2. E.L.F. Blush in Candid Coral- Since I am using a different eye pallet without a blush I thought this would be a fun one to see if I could make some progress because as you can tell I have al ready hit pan on it! 

 

3. Temptu Highlighter in Champagne Shimmer- I got this in my Birchbox this past winter and since it is a darker highlighter I thought summer would be a perfect time to pull it out and make some progress on it. 


4. Pop Aqua Lacquer in Flowering Fuchsia- I have A LOT of lip gloss and since I am in the process of moving this was the first one I could find that I thought would work well in the summer time. I got this in my Birchbox I believe a year or two ago and I wouldn't mind using it up. 





5. Benefit's Confessions of a Concealaholic-  I chose this product because I have had it for a few years and love it, but because of the packaging it doesn't get used as much as I would like. I do want to purchase a few things full size, but I need to use this up (and a few other products) first. It was also in my June Project Pan and this was one of the three carry over products. 


6. Palladio Eyeliner in Sky Blue- I chose this eyeliner because I love it! I love wearing blue eyeliner especially in the summer. I used this in June as well and you can see the  progress was slow, so hopefully it wins the race soon! 


7. Bodyography Lip Pencil in Zinfandel- This is included in the project for many reasons. I have noticed lip liners make such a difference, this specific product is old and needs to be used up. I made a lot of progress when I used it in June and I am hoping I can use it up this month! 




I hope you enjoyed! Check out the video to see some swatches. Come back in two weeks for the halfway point update. Have a great day! 

~Annelise


No comments:

Post a Comment