Monday, April 25, 2016

April 2016 Project Pan Update



It is the middle of April and that means time for the update of this month's project pan.  The products I have chose might not be used up in the month but I want to focus on them and make some decent progress. Even if I product isn't finished it might or might not be in the next month's project pan. 
Listed below are the products I chose to focus on for April: 


1. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe- I am still hoping to have this done by the end of the month I think it will be close. I love the color tattoos but I am not much of a fan of this color so I am hoping it goes fast.    


2. Liplicious If the Tiara Fits- I was really hoping to have this finished by my birthday, but that didn't happen so maybe the end of the month?


3. Ulta Splendor and Bronzer- I had to repress this at the beginning of the month and since then the product has been going by fast! I have the tiniest pan showing in the middle and I hope to really expand that by the end of the month.   


4. Eyes Lips Face All Over Color stick in Pink Lemonade- I have had this for WAY too long. I did make a decent amount of progress but it does;t seem to wear well with a full face of makeup, so we will see.  


5. Color Trend Eyeliner in Brown- Every month I have put in an eyeliner just to make sure I am using them. I have used this everyday this month and it has been SLOW progress.   



6. Benfit's High Beam- I finished off my last highlighter so I thought why not throw one into to this month's project. I am excited with the progress and I hope to get close to finishing it this month. 



7. No. 7 Lipstick in Smooth - I have been working through lip products this year so here comes another one. I didn't make as much progress as I had hoped, but maybe I can get using it the second half of the month. 




I hope you enjoyed the update to the products I picked out for my April Project Pan. I will have my finale to my April Project Pan up on in about two weeks! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment