Tuesday, September 27, 2011

September 2011 Birchbox

The September Birchbox came a little late, but it was well worth the wait.
To learn more visit: www.birchbox.com
This month's theme: Birchbox's one year anniversary.
 

This will be my honest review about the products I received this month after using them for about ten days. 



The first product was the Jurlique Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer: I am not a fan of most hand santizers, the smell and consistency are what get me. This is the difference that the Jurlique Hand Sanatizer brings to the table. The smell is a wonderful minty, clean smell. The consistency is also great, its thicker then most almost like soap. I love the feeling. Overall, I think this is a great product and an amazing purchase. 


 The next product in my birchbox was the Jour lip enhancer. I have a huge lip product collection, I have made a youtube video all about it and I have gotten more since then. This one is amazing so luxurious and smooth, not sticky like lipgloss. When you put it on you feel as though there is lotion on your lips which I love the feeling of. It helps your lips feel better no matter how bad they are feeling.  
The Truth, Art, Beauty Face nourish by birchbox. To be honest, I don't love this product, but I don't hate it either. Two things I do not like is the smell which is like a "dirty" lemon, not a pleasent smell. The feel is sticky and  oily on your skin when you first put it on. When it drys it makes your skin feel nice and smooth, so I guess you have to deal with the things you don't like to get the benefit. 




To be honest, I haven't tried them and I don't know when I will. When I have tried the Sally Hansen salon effects, which had the same directions I couldn't put them on my fingers because I keep my nails very short. I do however like the idea and think they are very similar to the Sally Hansen and around the same price. I can not say much more about this product.

The last thing in my birchbox was the treat. It was a braclet with a pink string and a silver box  (birchbox's logo.) attached. I wore it for a couple of days and didn't take it off when I slept one morning when I woke up the pink string had broken, must have been the way I slept. I know other people's have not broken, yet. Even if I think it is a good idea I think that it was cheaply made, but for the price you can't complain.





Thanks
Annelise :)
 youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/misslise3
dailybooth: http://dailybooth.com/misslise3

No comments:

Post a Comment