Sunday, October 9, 2011

How do you know?

How do you know if the one your are with is the 'one'? I talked to a friend for a long while today about this. I think one thing that stands out above the rest about that conversation which was that this question is hard to define but an important one to ask. My boyfriend and I from the beginning have talked about marriage. I am a firm believer that you should date only if you think that person is the one. I think that you should ask yourself this throughout your relationship and if at any point you have doubts, you should really think about why and not ignore it. Because, if even the person is great it doesn't mean that is the person for you. It is important that people realize that. You want to be with someone that you think is great and they think you are the greatest. When you are with that person you will know. In short, don't be afraid to ask yourself about your relationship and really figuring out the answers! I hoped this helps.

Let me know
Annelise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment