Thursday, December 6, 2012

November Favorites(Part 1: Face Products)!

I know I haven't been on here in awhile, but I am going to try and make it more regular so here is my Favorite things for November! If you want to watch the video click on the link in the bottom!

 The First thing is my Sea Breeze Sensitive Skin Astringent. I love this stuff, I use it at least once a day. It is better than just a cleansing cloth because it get your face so much cleaner and its pretty inexpensive and lasts a long time! It does have a strong mint smell that sometimes makes my eyes water, but that is it. I am so in love with how clean it get my skin!







The next thing is my Garnier Skin Renew BB Cream. It is great for the winter when your skin gets dry. It has pretty decent coverage and looks super natural. It reduces the redness on my skin and pimples. It had SPF 15 in it which is nice for all the year.





The last face products is the elf complete coverage concealer in light. What I love to do with is putting the lightest color underneath my eyes to brighten them up. The other colors I will use (depending on the time of year) for pimples if they are just little. It doesn't cover up major pimples though. But I love it!



Thanks For Reading,
Annelise
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9taWNgm2vzI

No comments:

Post a Comment