Saturday, April 11, 2015

#HelloKeurig Unboxing


I am so excited about this post! I received a Keurig from Influencer (for free) and I had to share it with you all! Just a disclaimer, they aren't paying me to review/ unbox it, I did get it for free. I am going to show you everything that came in my box. This is the Keurig 2.0 model 250, which comes out in May. I hope you enjoy! 

First, of course it came with the machine. This Keurig is black, has a black and white touch display, can do 9 different cup sizes and has a 40 oz water reservoir. 

Second, it came with a descaling solution and Brewer Maintenance Accessory. I was happy to see these, so I can make sure this stays nice and clean. 


Third, it came with a water filter. I liked this because I don't have to use the water from my Brita. 


Fourth, it came with a 6 pack of sample coffees and who doesn't love that? 


Fifth, it came with more Green Mountain Coffees to sample. Yes please! 


Of course it came with directions and such. The only thing I am not too sure about is with the 2.0 Keurigs you have to use certified K-cups and I have one that I use for my own coffee that I am not sure if I will be able to use in this one. If I can't, it will definitely be a con, I don't do it too often, but when I see ground coffee on sale that smells amazing I want to be able to use it.  

I will update you on my Keurig in my April Favorites post! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment