Wednesday, April 22, 2015

March Birchbox Review

Welcome back! I have been using my March Birchbox for a month now and it is time for a review! 

 

1. Supergoop's Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Cream- I was not a fan of this eye cream. I tried this so many ways and almost every time I put it on it would crease and flake off, It didn't seem to moisturize or do anything for under my eyes. I am glad it is a smaller container because after a month of trying it, it is finished and will be included in my April Empties. 

 

2. Whish Three Wishes Body Butter in Almond- I am torn with this product. I LOVE the formula of this product. I was not a fan of the smell. I am not sure if I would purchase the full size because I like the availability of the Bath and Body works Cream over this products.

 

3. Laura Geller Beauty Baked Blush-n-Brighten in Pink Grapefruit- I am in love with this product! I would definitely recommend it! I actually have another color and love that one too! I was so excited when I got this in my box. 


4. derma e® Evenly Radiant® Brightening Day Crème SPF 15-This product was pretty heavy during this time of year, I ended up mixing it with my daily moisturizing lotion and it worked wonderfully! I am excited to continue using this!



5. Dear Clark Volumizing Tonic- I tried using this right when I got out of the shower before I put my hair up into a towel and it always make my hair greasy. I keep my hair in a towel until it i about 50% dry and then I let it air dry and that is when I ended up putting this product in and it made my hair have noticeable volume which is remarkable! 


I hope you enjoyed my review! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise


No comments:

Post a Comment