Monday, April 6, 2015

March 2015 Empties

Welcome to the beginning of April! Which means it is empties time! To watch the video click HERE! I split this post into four categories: makeup, beauty, Random and Project pan Empties! Enjoy! 

Makeup Empties


 

1. The Balm's Stainatice (Not Repurchase)- I received this in a Birchbox years ago. When I started my Makeup Collection/Inventory I found it and use it, but I wasn't a huge fan of it. I couldn't get it to blend very easily. 

 

2. E.L.F. Acne Fight Foundation (Repurchase)- I loved this stuff! To hear more of my thoughts check out my March Favorites! 

 

3. PUR 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup (Not Repurchase)- I like powders that are transparent. Also,  this powder didn't wow me, and I have others that I like much better.  I received this in my birchbox about a year ago. 

 

4. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder (Repurchase)- I LOVE this powder. It never makes my makeup look cakey, but it sets it beautifully! I like that it is inexpensive and easily accessible. 

Beauty Empties 

 

5. Bumble and Bumble Grooming Creme (Not Repurchase)- My mom gave this to me and I used it when my hair was damp to bring some moisture in my hair. It worked well, but I my hair doesn't need a special product for that. I want to get a spray that gives moisture plus other things as well. 

 

6. Borghese Fango Active Mud (Repurchase)- This was the first mud mask I ever tried and I loved it. I have wanted to purchase the full size, so I was holding on to this sample. I have other mud masks that I have gotten from Birchbox (see below) and I will most likely repurchase this one once I get finished with those. 

 

7. Crest Pro- Health Whitening Toothpaste (Might Repurchase)- I am currently using an armour hammer toothpaste that my husband and I both like, so I might repurchase this. I really liked this and I felt like my teeth did look a little bit whiter. 

 




8. Royal Apothic Cuppa Cuppa Exfoliating Firming Tea Mask (Might Repurchase)- I received this in my Birchbox at the beginning of this year and loved it! Click here to see my initial impression. The reason it's not a for sure repurchase is the packaging, the full size comes in the container pictured above (just more of them). I don't like the packing, it's really hard to get the product out. 





9. Korres Showergel in Bergamot Pear (Not Repurchase)- I loved the smell and how it made my skin feel. I won't repurchase this because it is not any better than cheap drugstore body washes in my eyes. 




10. Batiste Dry Shampoo in Light & BLonde (REPURCHASE)- Of all my March Empties this (and maybe the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder) are 100% Repurchases. I loved this stuff, it comes out a light blonde color, it makes my hair look and feel nice. IT IS AMAZING!

Random Empties 

 

11. Purex Crystals (Not Repurchase)- I 


12. Celestial Tension Tamer Tea (Might Repurchase)- I really liked the effect this tea had on my body, it seemed to help my relax. However, I might not repurchase this because I didn't love the taste so I am going to try some others to see if they taste better. 


13. Journal (Repurchase)- I love small journals like this one to write my To-Do lists on. I clearly have had this for a long time, the picture shows the inside cover. I will continue repurchase journals, once I use the ones I have. 

Project Pan Empties (Click Here to See Reviews) 

 







14. St. Ives Apricot Scrub 


15. Blush Cream Eyeshadow in Azure


16. Wet n' Wild in 502A


And those were my March Empties!  By the end of 2015, I want to have 365 empties. March (16) + February (19) + January (23) means I am (58/365)! Hopefully in April I can pick it up, which I feel like I am getting close to finishing a lot of things!  Let me know your favorite lipstick is below! Have a wonderful day!

Annelise 

No comments:

Post a Comment