Monday, May 11, 2015

April 2015 Birchbox Review


I have been using these products for about a month to see what I think about them. Today,  I am going to share my thoughts and conclusions on my April 2015 Birchbox. 


1. Obliphica Intensive Hair Serum- I love this! It smells amazing! It also leaves the ends of my hair feeling super soft without being greasy which is amazing! 



2.  POP Beauty POP Portfolio Eyeshadow Palette- I really liked these eyeshadows, they worked perfectly with eyeshadows in my project pan. The three colors I received worked perfectly together to enhance my blue eyes.   



3. Whish Shave Crave Shaving Cream in Blueberry-  I really liked how moisturized my legs felt after using this. I usually use lotion to shave and this seemed to be a lotion-shave cream hybrid! AMAZING! 


4. Real Chemistry Luminous 3-Minute Peel- After using this multiple times I have come to the conclusion I am more of a mask person. I didn't like how balls of dead skin came off. I will finish it, but  I won't be repurchasing anything like this. 


5.  jane iredale Just Kissed Lip and Cheek Stain in Forever Pink- I currently have a project pan going on with a cream blush, so I only used this product on my lips. I thought it was super moisturizing and felt a little like chapstick. I didn't think it stained my lips very well though. 


I hope you enjoyed this! Let me know what your favorite eyeshadows are done below! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise  

No comments:

Post a Comment