Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Project Pan Update #7 (Four months)

Today is my seventh update of my Project Pan! I am so excited to share this journey with you. I started with 10 (it became 13) products I want to focus on using up. This project is going to end May 31st! 

On my YouTube Channel I am doing a makeup inventory series and you can see just how much makeup I have. One of my resolutions was to use things that I have up and this is one way I am accomplishing that goal! I will be updating you every two weeks on the progress. Below are the pictures the left is from two weeks ago and the right is the current progress. Click here to see Update #2 where you can see the original pictures. 


Finished Products! (Click here to see my Final Thoughts)


1. E.L.F. Complete Coverage Concealer in Light


2. Liplicious I love Gossip Lip Gloss


3. Maybelline Fit Me in 125

 Products Still Working on!  

Face



1. NYC Sunny Bronzer- I repressed this a little over a week ago and it has worked so much better since then. Click here to see how I did it. It is now super pigmented and I love using it again! 



2. 100% Pure Strawberry Pigmented BlushThis blush is funny, in some pictures it looks like it is almost finished. Then next week it looks like the product as multiplied. I plan on using this blush as eyeshadow a few days to see if I can get some more gone. 



3. Laura Gellar's Spackle Tinted Under Makeup Primer in Champagne- This is a huge primer, and I use it everyday when I wear makeup. It does a great job keeping my makeup on. It seems to be having more empty space, so I am curious to see how much longer this will last. 




4. Revlon's Cream Blush in Rosy Glow- I can't believe this is going SO fast! I will be using this as an eyeshadow base to finish using this up, because it is too blotchy when I try and use it as a blush. 

Eyes 

5. E.L.F. Brightening Eye Color in Neutrals I plan on focusing on these eyeshadows in the next month to hopefully use them up! 



6. Mom Pallet- I am so close to finishing it! I have the eyeshadow in the lower left corner that is hanging on as well as a little bit on the upper right hand corner. Next update this should be gone which I am super excited about! 



7. Wet N' Wild Mega Eyes in Wild Orchid- I transferred this into a new container because it was hard to get it out of the original one. I am plan on using this as a highlight and an eyeshadow base to hopefully use it up by May 31st. 


8. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze- I hit pan! This was put in the project about a month and half ago and I can't believe the progress! I am so excited! I love this cream eyeshadow! I put it in here because I have had it for awhile and the lid cracked. 

Lips 




9. Make Up Forever Lipstick Rouge in Artist Natural- I keep losing this lipstick! I am hoping I can finish it by the next update. 

Random 


10. E.L.F. Makeup Mist & SetI am so happy I am so close to being done! This should be done by the next update, but we will see! 



I hope you enjoyed! Let me know if you are doing a project pan I would love to see your progress! I am hoping my next update will have some fun progress to show you all! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment