Wednesday, May 6, 2015

April 2015 Empties


Welcome to the beginning of May! Which means it is empties time! To watch the video click HERE! I split this post into four categories: makeup, beauty, random and Project pan Empties! Enjoy! 


Makeup Empties


 

1. Buxom Mini Lipgloss in Starr (Repurchase)- This is the only Buxom lipgloss I have tried and I loved it! I definitely want to purchase some more colors!

 

2. COOLA Face SPF 30 Unscented Matte Tint (Repurchase)- I received this in my Birchbox over a year ago and even before I was finished with it, I purchased the full size. I am excited that I still have the full size to use.  

 

3. Avon Chapstick (Not Repurchase)- I got this as a gift and I wasn't a fan of it. I like my lipbalm to have some color so they can multitask. I also didn't like this formula at all.  

 

4. Revlon Colorstay Lipliner in Plums (Not Repurchase)-  My mom gave me this awhile ago and it has since dried up. I want to use up a few of my other lip liners and try a few more, so I don't think I will repurchase this anytime in the near future. 

 

5. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream (Not Repurchase)- I love BB creams! I was not a fan of this product though. It didn't cover anything and it was very watery. I like my BB and CC creams to be thicker and cover better. 

 

6. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer (Might Repurchase)-  I got this in my ulta order and took it home over Easter and I really like. I like the BareMinerals Prime Time better because it has a slight tint which I prefer.  

Beauty Empties 

 

7. Whish Three Wishes Body Butter in Almond (Might Repurchase)-  I received this in a Birchbox and I really like the formula, but was not a fan of the smell. 

 

8. Davines Replumping Superactive (Not Repurchase)- I received this in my Birchbox and I didn't like the smell and it did nothing to volumize my hair. 

 

9. Dove GoFresh Body Mist in Cool Essentials (Not Repurchase)- I use this as a room spray and I really liked the smell, but I think a room spray would work better. 

 
10. Fekkai Blowout Hair Refresher(MIght Repurchase)- I received this in my Birchbox and LOVED it! I didn't get to use it all because the nozzle broke. I might repurchase it, but I don't want the nozzle to break again and it is more expensive. 

 

11. Supergoop! Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Cream (Not Repurchase)- I received this in a Birchbox. Everytime I used this it would flake off, so I won't purchase the full size. 

 

12. Facial Bar in Citrus Sage(Not Repurchase)- I got this from a hotel and used it to get the bulk of my makeup off if I was wearing a full face. I won't get anything like this. I am not a huge fan of bar soaps of any kind.  

 

13. Freeman Rose Brightening Facial Mask (Repurchase)- This is a single use mask that I purchased from Walmart and I LOVED IT! It was wonderful and I could tell a difference when I used this.  

 

14. Dove Nourishing Care Shea Butter (Not Repurchase) - I have had this forever! I really liked it, it was moisturizing, but I like liquid body washes much better!  


Random Empties 
 

15. Celestial Natural Detox Tea (Not Repurchase)- Let me just say, this worked. I want to try tea that has some of the same benefits without the consequences.   

 

16. Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizer in I Love Cake (Might Repurchase)- This is a really sweet smelling. I have other hand sanitizers, that I need to use before I purchase more, so we will just have to see what scents are available when I need more. 

 

17. Tide Pods in Free & Gentle (Repurchase)- I received the free and gentle pods for Christmas. I liked them, I think I like ones with a different scent a little better. I love pods in general and would recommend them if you do your own laundry. They make life so much easier. 



Project Pan Empties (Click Here to See Reviews) 



18 E.L.F. Complete Coverage Concealer in Light


19. Liplicious I love Gossip Lip Gloss




20. Maybelline Fit Me in 125


And those were my April Empties!  By the end of 2015, I want to have 365 empties. April (21) + March (16) + February (19) + January (23) means I am (79/365)! Hopefully I can finish even more things in May. I feel like I am getting close to finishing a lot of things!  Let me know your favorite lipstick is below! Have a wonderful day!


~Annelise 

No comments:

Post a Comment