Friday, July 25, 2014

July 2014 Birchbox Unobxing


It's that time of the month when I get my Birchbox, it is so fun to get it in the mail each month. This month teamed up with Women's Health, and the box was super cute!



1. Cynthia Rowley Beauty Silver Eyeliner- I am excited to try out this eyeliner because I have been wearing black liner on my top lid and so I think the silver won't look as harsh and it will be fun to build up.

2. Harvey Prince Hello Body Cream- I love trying out different body creams and they are also the perfect size to throw in my purse and leave on my desk. I am not usually one that dwells on packaging but the bright yellow is perfect for the summer time and it's just super cute I am excited to have this set on my desk and brighten it up!

3. Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect- Every time I get out of the shower I have to put a detangler in my hair or I will never be able to get all the tangles out. Two months ago I received the shampoo and conditioner from this brand and I loved them so I am excited to see if I love this just as much!

4. Supergoop! Daily Correct CC Cream SPF 35- CC cream is the best thing ever! I love CC creams because they do so many things. I really like that it has SPF because in the summer my face for sure needs a high SPF.


5. SmaryPants All-in-One Gummy Vitamins for Adults- I love gummy vitamins! So getting this is awesome!


I hope you enjoyed this post! I will post a review on these products in the middle of August so, get excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment