Wednesday, July 2, 2014

June 2014 Empties (Part 1)

Hey! Today's post is about Products that I have used up and if I would repurchase them again! I am working on using products up so this is Part 1 Part 2 will be coming soon! Enjoy! 


1. John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Lightening Conditioner (Repurchase)- I love this conditioner! I purchase both the shampoo and conditioner every year to maintain my natural light hair during the winter and fall to prevent some fading!


2. Folle de Joie Eau de Parfum (Might Repurchase)-  This perfume is a fresh-sexy scent. I love it, it is something completely different then I usually I wear. The only thing is that I don't like is that the full size is $98, which is too much for me to spend right now, so I don't know if I will end-up getting it.


3. Neutrogena Skin Clearing Oil-Free Make-Up (Might Repurchase)- I really liked this foundation. I have had this foundation for such a long time, but I didn't want to use it up, but I finally did this month. I have a lot of foundations that I want to try before I repurchase any other foundations. 


4. Wet N' Wild Coverall Pressed Powder (Not Repurchase)- I tried this product out because it was really cheap and I needed a powder. I didn't like this product because they didn't have a transparent color. Transparent colors seems to look less cakey because that is my complaint is that this product was really cakey. This was really true on my drier areas, my more oily areas it worked well on. 


5. Mally Volumizing Mascara (Might Repurchase)- I got this mascara in my Birchbox in a little while ago and I fell in love with it. This mascara is a very wet formula that I think gives more length then volume, but gives both! I might not purchase this mascara for a similar reason as the parfum because it is more expensive and I love cheaper mascaras that I like. 


5. John Frieda Frizz-Ease Daily Nourishment Leave-in Conditioning Spray (Repurchase)- This is the best hair product ever! I love this product, it is a great leave in conditioner. It left my hair soft and never greasy and helped my hair not get tangled which usually happens a lot. I will definitely get this again once I use up some other detangling products that I have.  

This was Part 1 of the products used up in June! I am so happy to be using up products! I hope you enjoyed reading! Have a great day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment