Tuesday, July 8, 2014

June 2014 Empties (Part 2)


Hey! Today's post is the second part of my June empties, Part 1 is here. I hope you enjoy this post and are liking these posts about products I have used up! I know I get excited every month seeing the products I have used! If you have a lot of excess beauty products I would really recommend doing this because it feels like you are making progress!


1. Bath and Body Works Pink Sugarplum Fragrance Mist (Not Repurchase)- This summer I am living at my in-laws and our cat's are living in the room with us. In short, our room smells most of the time. I have been using some Febreze to get rid of the odor and then added this on top and it made the room smell so good! I loved the scent of this, so I might have to get the body cream if they come back out with this scent again during the winter months. I am not going to be purchasing any more fragrance mists. 


2. Head and Shoulders Green Apple Dandruff Shampoo (Might Repurchase)- This shampoo smelled amazing! I switched up how I washed my hair in the middle of using this products so I think that helped my dry scalp. I would repurchase this for the smell, not becasue it is a dandruff shampoo.



4. No.4 Fleurs de Temps Volumizing Condition (Not Repurchase)- I got this in my May Birchbox. I only got a few uses out of it, but I am very happy with my Aussie 3-minute miracle, so I won't purchase the full size.



5. Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash (Repurchase)- I received this in my Birchbox months ago and I started using this with an exfoliate which worked so well. I want to purchase the full size once I have used up some of my other face washes. 


6. SHU UEMURA Art of Hair Essence Absolue Nourishing Protective Oil (Not Repurchase)- I also received this in my Birchbox over a year ago and found it when I was moving this last December and started using it a few months ago. I liked putting in my hair after I showered. I will not be repurchasing this because I love other hair oils better.

   
7. Befine Lip Serum (Not Repurchase)- I have had this lip serum for three years and I finally used it up! I used it mainly in the morning before I put on my makeup. I liked it, but wasn't in love with it so I won't repurchase this.


8. E.L.F. Tinted Moisturizer (Not Repurchase)- I did a review on this product and if you saw that I was so glad to see this products go! 



I hope enjoyed this post! Let me know what a product that you are almost done with down below! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise



No comments:

Post a Comment