Wednesday, July 16, 2014

June 2014 Birchbox Review


It's Review Time! I am going to review my June Birchbox the original post is here. Enjoy this review!





1. Cynthia Rowley Beauty Creamy Lip Stain in Valentine- I love this lip stain! It is a gorgeous coral color and perfect for summer. It stays out for quiet awhile and then when it fades it looks good which I love! I would definitely recommend this lip stain!


2. Dr. Hauschka Lemon Lemongrass Vitalising Body Wash- This body was smelled SO GOOD! I am in love with the lemon scent! I will not be purchasing the full-size only because it is pretty expensive and I have other body washes I like better. 




3. Joi Folle de Joie Eau de Parfum- This parfum smells so good! It is the perfect blemd of a light floral fresh scent. I would  recommend it but again it is pretty expensive, but I might have to get it in the future. 



4. Mally Beauty Volumizing Mascara- This is AMAZING! I love this mascara, even though I don't find it volumizing it created such length for me! It is a very wet formula and I love it! To see the comparison of the Mally Volumizing make sure you watch the video.



5. Perlier Body Cream in Shea Almond- This lotion moisturizes pretty well. It is a little light of a formula for a cream. I wasn't a fan of the smell and like the body wash above, I have body creams I love more so I won't be getting the full size. 



I hope you enjoyed! Let me know what product sounds the most interesting to you! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment