Saturday, August 9, 2014

July 2014 Empties (Part 2)


Here is Part 2 of my July Empties! I finished 14 products this month and these are products 8-14. Click here for Part 1. Some of these products have some hair on them because they have been sitting in my room with my two cats and dog!



1. Philosphy Purity Facial Cleasner (Might Repurchase)- I got this in my Birchbox and fell in love! I didn't want to use this up so I only used it when I traveled! Since I have been trying to use up products I decided it was time to use this product a few more times and use it up



2. Oscar Blandi Hair Serum (Not Repurchase)- This little sample took a long time to use up! It was a great hair oil, but I like other oils much better, so I won't repurchase this product.



3. Weleda Wild Rose Smoothing Facial Lotion (Might Repurchase)- I loved this product! It smelled so good! It was a wonderful lotion to use at night when I didn't want to use a thick night cream! It was a great lotion and might have to repurchase it! 



4. The Body Shop Honey & Oat 3-in-1 Scrub Mask (Repurchase)- I loved this mask! It was cleansing, exfoliate, and moisturizing! I bought this on a whim and I am so glad I did! 




5. Supergoop! City Sunscreen Serum (Not Repurcahse)- I got this in my Birchbox and loved it! It was super smooth and seemed to protect my skin. I won't be repurchasing this because I like sunscreen that has a little tint to it. 



6. Burt's Bees Super Shiny Natural Lip Gloss in Sweet Pink (Not Repurchase)- I love the Burt Bee's brand and their products. This product was a lovely pink color. It was a little less sticky than 



7. Viva La Juicy (Repurchase)- I love this perfume! I received this as a sample in my Birchbox over a year ago and I tried it a few times and went out and repurchased the full size, I recently found this sample and decided to use it up! I love this scent and already own the full-size and live it!  

I hope you enjoy! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment