Friday, August 1, 2014

July 2014 Favorites

   

My July 2014 Favorites! Enjoy! 




   1. The Body Shop HONEY & OAT 3 IN 1 SCRUB MASK: This is the first  mask is amazing! I love using this mask and after using it I added some exfoliate to really scrub my face! My face feels so soft after using this mask! 


    2. Aussie Split End Protector: This is a product that I found after I had used up a lot of my hair oils that I usually use after the shower. This is a great inexpensive product to hydrate and make your hair SO soft! I don't struggle with split ends so I am not sure how well that works.

This picture was on my Instagram (@misslise3) earlier this month!

.   3. Cynthia Rowley Silver Eyeliner: I received this eyeliner in my Birchbox this month and I fell in love! I am usually so bad at doing my eyeliner, but this eyeliner makes it so easy! I love using this silver liner, it gives my eyes a pop without being harsh like a black eyeliner.


    4. Almay Liquid Lipbalm in Pink Pout: I got this product at the beginning of the summer because of how gorgeous the color is! This color is not high pigmented but you can built it up and it moisturizes your lips so much! 

   
     5. Nail polish
a.        Julep’sSara


b.       Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Grass Slipper 



I hope you enjoyed! Have a great day! Let me know what your favorite item in July was? 

No comments:

Post a Comment