Tuesday, August 5, 2014

July 2014 Empties: Shower Edition (Part 1)


It's the beginning of the month and that means it is Monthly Empties Time! I used up 14 products this month and half were shower products so part 1 is all about products you used in the shower or right after! Enjoy!


1. Dr. Hauchka in Lemon Lemongrass Vitalising Body Wash (Not Repurchase)- I received this product in my Birchbox and I loved the scent. This product wasn't very moisturizing,so even though I loved the scent I won't repurchase because I have other cheaper body washes that I love more! 



2. True Blue Best Tressed Volumizing Conditioner (Not repurchase)- I liked this conditioner, however it wasn't amazing. I won't repurchase this because I love trying new conditioners\



3. John Frieda Go Blonder Lightening Shampoo (Repurchase)- I love this shampoo! I naturally have blonde hair and this shampoo is perfect because it maintains the color of my hair during the winter months when the sun can't naturally lighten it! I will repurchase this shampoo (and conditioner) this winter. 

4. NO. 4 High Performance Hair Care Volumizing Shampoo (Might Repurchase)- I received this shampoo in my May Birchbox and fell in love! This shampoo made my hair so soft, but not greasy it was amazing! I might have to repurchase this shampoo, however it is a little pricey so we will see. 


The shampoo on the bottom is so thick I can't get it out!
5. Herbal Essences Shampoo (Might Repurchase)- I have had this shampoo for such a long time! It has my name and maiden initial on the back (I have been married for two years). I loved the smell of this product and it seemed to work well in my hair. I might repurchase a Herbal Essence shampoo, but not this exact kind because I don't have colored, permed or damaged hair. 



6. Nelson J Beverly Hills Argon Oil 7 Non-Foaming Shampoo (Not Repurchase)- I received this in my Birchbox earlier this year and I loved the citrus mint smell! However this shampoo has little blue specs that get stuck in my hair and I will find them throughout the day, so for that reason I will not repurchase this shampoo. 

7. Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle( Not Repurchase)- I received this product in my Birchbox earlier this year and it is in a spray bottle, however it was too thick to actually spray out. The product did work pretty well and smelled wonderful, but I have other products that I loved more, so I won't repurchase this.


I hope you enjoyed this post! I know a lot of these products are from Birchbox, however I have been getting Birchbox for over three years and when you get 4-5 products a month a lot of your collection becomes their products, it also helps that many of them are sample sizes. Have a great day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment