Saturday, August 16, 2014

July 2014 Birchbox Review


 
July Birchbox Review Time! This month's box was pretty good! I love getting Birchbox each month and this is a review click here to see the unboxing to see my thoughts in the beginning.


1. Cynthia Rowley Beauty Silver Eyeliner- I loved this eyeliner! I actually put it in my July Favorites, which I rarely but something from that months birchbox. This eyeliner is so pigmented and perfect!  


2. Harvey Prince Hello Body Creme- I liked this body cream, it smelled so good and the packaging is so bright and cheery! It was pretty moisturizing but I like body creams that are a little bit thicker than this one was. 


3. Number 4 Super Combo Prep & Protect- I don't use heat on my hair so I am not to worried about protecting it a lot. The prep portion of this protect was suppose to detangle your hair. I did love the smell of this product, but I didn't like how hard it is to spray out. I also didn't think it did an amazing job detangling my hair. 


4. Supergoop! Daily Correct CC Cream SPF 35+ - I love CC cream and I think this does a great job! I would recommend it, the two things that are stopping me right now is 1. I am trying to use up products I already have and 2. I don't order online and I haven't seen this brand in any stores near me.


5. SmaryPants All-in-One Gummy Vitamins for Adults- I received an orange and yellow gummy and I loved them. Both were so good and flavorful. They were also very soft and easy to chew some gummies I have found are difficult to chew. 

I hope you enjoyed! Let me know how you feel about ordering online down below. I usually prefer buying things in the store, unfortunately I don't have many stores near me. I hope you have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment