Thursday, September 18, 2014

August 2014 Birchbox Review

I never posted my Birchbox unboxing post here because my August got so busy! I am excited to share with you the products I received as well as my thoughts on them! 


1. Laura Geller Beauty Cool Lids Cream Eye shadow in Silver Sands- Birchbox actually gave you some options to choose what product you would like to try and I chose this! When I first saw it, I was a little nervous that this product when be too pigmented and I wouldn't be able to use it on an everyday basis. I found that this was perfect to add underneath any eye shadow, but especially neutral to a beautiful shine.


2. Neil George Shampoo- This shampoo was pretty good. I loved the sample size because I feel you can really get a good feel of this shampoo! I didn't notice anything special about this shampoo. I will for sure finish my sample but I won't repurchase because it didn't do anything special to my hair. 


3. Neil George Conditioner-  This conditioner is similar to the shampoo. I had a great size, but I didn't notice anything amazing with this conditioner over other conditioners. 


4. Paula's Choice RESIST Intensive Wrinkle-Repair Retinol Serum- I didn't notice a huge difference in wrinkle or the appearance of my skin. I did end up using this as a moisturizer and it worked really well for the nights that I didn't want to put on a thick moisturizer. 


5. Whish Coconut Milk CC Body Cream- I was really excited about this when I saw it in my Birchbox. I was disappointed. This had little coverage and it was super sparkly. So, the only way you could actually get it to cover things (bug bites, scars, etc.) was building it up which made  you look like a disco ball. 

I hope you enjoyed! Have an amazing day! Let me know what your favorite Cream Eye shadow below? 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment