Tuesday, September 16, 2014

August 2014 Empties


It is empties time! I was so busy the month of August, I didn't wear a lot of products and I tended to use random ones because I packed up or didn't have the products with me. I did end up finishing 7 products (listed below), which I was happy with! Enjoy! 


1. Sauve Dry Shampoo (Might Repurchase)- I used this dry shampoo and it worked great. I am wokring on using a few I already have so I won't repurchase this soon. I think I might have found one I like a little better but I need to test it out some more. 



2. Dove Go fresh rebalance plum & blossom (Repurchase)- This deodorant smells so good! I am not one to rave about deodorant but this smells so good that I had to let you all know. 

3. Sample Shampoo and Conditioners {Viologie great lengths shampoo and conditioners} ( Not repurchase)- Each of these samples I used for 3 or 4 showers and I didn't see anything amazing happen to my hair. They were okay, but not great. I have other shampoos I love better! 

4. Neautragena Shampoo (Not Repurchase)- This is similar to the above product. I didn't love this product, so I won't purchase this again. 



5. Shea Butter Nurturing Body Balm with Almond Milk ( Recommend, but I am Not Repurchase)- This lotion was so moisturizing! I loved it, but I hated the smell. I love thew taste of almond milk, but I don't like that smell or the smell of shea butter. I would recommend this lotion if you like those smells because it is great.



6.  E.L.F. Mineral Face Primer (Might Repurchase)- This primer seemed to work pretty well. It is only a few dollars so for that it worked really well. I have been using a few other primers that are more expensive but work a little bit better.

7. Dermalogica ultra-calming cleanser for face and eyes (Repurchase)- This face wash is amazing! I love it! It is perfect for the evening it almost has a lotion feel to it on my face and it left my face feeling so moisturized and amazing! My mom gave this to me and I am so happy she did!

I hope you enjoyed this post and are having a great day! Let me know what your favorite primer is down below! 

Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment