Saturday, September 27, 2014

September 2014 Birchbox Unboxing


I got my September Birchbox and I am so excited to share it with you! A lot of these products I love, but I have never tried it from these brands so I am very excited to! 



1. Davines Oi All in One Milk - When I saw this in my Birchbox I was so happy! I love getting hair sprays. My hair needs something when I get out of the shower and this claims that it is: nourishing, volumizing, detangles, a heat protectant, as well as makes your hair shiny! 



    a. Davines Shampoo & Conditioner - There was also a bonus where they also included samples of the shampoo and conditioner. I am excited to see how they all work together.



2. Dr. Jart+ BB Black Label Detox- In case you didn't know my favorite face product is BB or CC Creams. I think they are such a multi-purpose product that looks great but isn't too heavy. This BB cream is also suppose to calm irritated and blemish prone skin which I can have especially during stressful times. 



3. Harvey Prince Ageless Liquid Loofah- I always mix an exfoliant with my body wash, so I saw this product and got excited! This body was is an exfolaint with the scent of grapefruit-vanilla!



4. Mereadesso All-in-One Moisturizer- Another product that claims to do lots of great things. This product says it is a day/night cream, serum, eye cream, toner and primer. I love products that can do so many things I hope this product lives up to all those claims, or at least most of them. 



5. Temptu S/B Highlighter in Champagne Shimmer- This product came at a perfect time, I just ran out of my highlighter. This color is a little darker than I usually use so I am excited to try this out! 

I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know if you have any question about Birchbox below or which product seems to be the best. Have a great day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment