Friday, September 5, 2014

August 2014 Favorites

I am sorry I have been gone for such a long time! The month of August got super crazy! I am hoping I found a schedule that works for this semester. Let's get into my August favorites!


1. Arm & Hammer Mentadent Advanced Whitening Refreshing Mint Anti-cavity Fluoride Toothpaste- A toothpaste has to be pretty great for me to put it in my favorites! This toothpaste does seem to clean my teeth and make my breath smell good. The thing that made it stand out is the whitening power. This toothpaste isn't a miracle worker but I can tell it has made a difference in my teeth.



2. Korres Bergmaont Pear Scent (Shower Gel & Body Butter)- I put both of these in here because the smell is amazing! I got these products for Christmas and have been using them all summer! The smell Beaumont pear is described on the containers as a fruity-green floral with a watery accord. Basically, a fruit and floral scent which I love. I also love the thickness of the body butter! It is so thick and moisturizing, it is wonderful! 



3. ElevenSkin Perfection Eye Creme + Concealer- I received this in a birchbox earlier this year and honestly wasn't super impressed with it. As I have continued to use it, it has become a staple in my routine. My under eye circles are very white, so this concealer moisturizes and brings some color to underneath my eyes. This is a pricier product, but it is well worth it.



4. Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm in Pixi Pink- I am completely in love with this lip balm! It is perfection in a lip product. A little dramatic, but seriously this is great! This is nourishing and smoothing with a wash of color. This is a great lip product to throw into your bag to instantly make your lips look great and moisturize them at the same time! Run to your local Target or wherever Pixi products are sold and buy one they are great!


5. Liplicious I Heart Gossip! - Funny name, I know. I got this lip gloss years ago, but I am working on using up products and I found this and decided to try it out and fell in love! It is a very sticky formula, but it is a soft sticky that feels so nice on your lips. This lip gloss also has a small wash of color which compliments the Pixi color above and the two work perfect together for a quick simple lip. The combo gives enough color that you looked pulled together but it's simple enough to be worn with any other makeup (or no makeup).



6. Wet N' Wild Wild Shine in Tickled Pink- Linked is the blog post I did on this nail color. This is the only nailpolish I wore during the month of August because I wanted to give my nails a break from polish and just breath! I will be painting my nails fairly soon!

I hope you enjoyed this August Favorites! Let me know what color I should paint my nails after not having them painted for about a month! Have a wonderful day!

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment