Friday, November 14, 2014

November 2014 Birchbox Unboxing

I received my November Birchbox earlier this week and I am so excited to share what I found inside!  


1. Amika's Perk Up Dry shampoo- I am excited to try this dry shampoo because I just ran out of the one I have been loving. I am in love with the packaging and I hope the product inside is just as good!


2. Dr Jart+ Ceramidin Starter Kit- I have never heard of this so I am excited to see how this works. This product is suppose to calm and hydrate your skin which is perfect for my skin at the moment as we are moving into the dry winter months. 

3. Gilchrist & Soames Spa Therapy Body Wash- With the cold setting in, my skin has become very dry. This body wash is suppose to hydrate your skin and have a fresh scent. Hopefully, it can live up to that! 

4. Juce Beauty Green Apple Peel- I actually have owned this product before and loved it. Unfortunately, I forgot I had it and it went bad before I got to use all of it so I am excited that I got it again! 

5. theBalm's Cindy-Lou Mainzer- I have heard so many great things about this product! I am so excited that this was one of the items in this month's box! 


EXTRA: Justin's Chocolate Almond Butter- This sounds so good! I plan on using it on waffles in the morning for breakfast! Sounds so good! 


If you couldn't tell I am excited to see how all of these products work, next month (December) I will be sharing with you what products turned out well and which products I didn't care for! 

No comments:

Post a Comment