Tuesday, November 18, 2014

October 2014 Birchbox Review

Let's Review! I have spent the last month trying out my October Birchbox products and below are my thoughts. 



1. Beauty-blender and deluxe solid cleanser- I never had a real beauty-blender and I absolutely love it! I would definitely recommend it, although I think most sponges work the same. 



2. Camille Beckham's Tuscan Honey Hand Therapy- I love this hand cream it smells so good and moisturizes so well. I am not sure if I will purchase the full size because I have other hand creams that I like just as much as we will have to see when I eventually get through them all. 


3. dr. Brant Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner- This was the one product that I was disappointed in this month. I don't struggle with black heads, but this product was also suppose to smooth your skin. I didn't find it do anything for my skin and actually felt like it made me skin break out. I was not impressed. 



4. ModelCo Party Proof Lipstick in Kitty- I loved this lipstick this month! This is the perfect lipstick for the fall. It is the perfect darker nude. It says this is suppose to be a matte lipstick but I find it to have a beautiful sheen and moisturizing.  



5. Sage and Fasten Onward- I liked this perfume. I used it throughout the day when I felt like I needed a pick-me-up with it's lovely grapefruit, green apple and lemon scent. 


I hope you enjoyed! Let me know what your favorite face mask is down below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment