Sunday, November 16, 2014

October 2014 Empties Part 2

It is the start of another month so it means that it is empties time! Watch the video below, if you want to know why I am doing empties each month!




The first three are perfumes: Perfumes are very personal because of scent so I have found a description of the scent and left it below as well as I have said whether or not I would repurchase it. 


1. Oscar de la Renta live in Love (No Repurchase):
This is a perfume that features lovely notes like jasmine sambac, rose, ginger orchid, and amber, this modern-meets-classic scent features a bounty of botanical aromas that tug at our romantic side. 



2. Folle de Joie eau de parfum (Might Repurchase):
The perfume opens with a burst of freshness from an intimate blend of calming citrus and a light woodsy floral, giving away to playful hints of cognac. Its middle notes—jasmine and Damascenia rose—give the fragrance a carefree, summery vibe. Finally, warm base notes of spicy woods and rich leather add a seductive finish



3. Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensée Cologne Absolue (Repurchase): 
Unlike most vanilla scents, this highly concentrated blend of jasmine, vanilla, and lime is fresh, not sweet.



4. Bath and Body Works P.S. I Love You Body Lotion (Might Repurchase)- 
A Modern, Unforgettable Fragrance that is Inspired by the Many Beautiful Ways to Love & Be Loved. I couldn't find a good description so this is it. I liked the scent of this, but I was not a fan of the formulation. I like Bath and Body Works body creams better. 




5. Scenty's Sandalewood and Cranberries (No Repurchase):  
Exotic sandalwood, sweet cranberries, and spice. I did like this better than most spiced scents, but I am very particular when it comes to them.



6. Mainstays Cranberry Mandarin (No Repurchase): 
This candle was no good, it smelled okay, but it couldn't even fill up my desk area with smell. 



7. Bath and Body Work's Forever Sunshine Body Mist (Might Repurchase): 
I love the scent of Forever sunshine, so I might repurchase it not in the body mist. I might repurchase it in a triple body cream.



8. Bath and Body Works Enchanted Orchid Body Mist (Not Repurchase):  
I am not a huge fan of the bath and Body Works Body Mists because I would rather wear perfume because it lasts longer. I also liked the smell but not enough to repurchase it, there are other scents I like better.



9. Blinc Eyeliner (Repurchase):  
This eyeliner is amazing! It always stays put and never moves! It is actually really hard to get off at night but I am in love with it and I am not a liner person. 



10. Notepad (Repurchase):  
I write a list most days, it is what helps me stay organize and visualize what exactly I need to get done. 



11. Mainstay's Mulled Cider Wax Cubes (Repurchase):  
I loved this scent! It filled my whole house and smelled amazing for fall! 



12. Burts Bees Super Shiny Natural Lip gloss is zesty red (No Repurchase):  
I was not impressed with this! It made my lips so dry.



13. Votivo Azure Garden Candle (Might Repurchase):  
This candle smelled so good! I don't know if I will repurchase this only because it quite expensive and I don't know if it is worth it. 



14. Your Season Fresh Linen Room Fragrance (Might Repurchase):  
I don't like the fresh linen scent, but I did like that this fragrance really did fill up the room and make it smell like Fresh Linen, so I will have to take a look at other fragrances they offer.

15. Whish CC Body Cream (No Repurchase):  
I got this product in my Birchbox and I was so excited for it. The only problem became that to build up the color you became a disco ball. It was way to shimmery and didn't do anything for my skin



16. Soho Beauty Blender Dupe (Might Repurchase): 
I have had this sponge for years and I loved it. I think for me, disposable sponges might work better because they are more sanitary but I did like how this applied so we will have to see. 



17. Covergirl Concealer (No Repurchase):  
I have had this concealer for a while and I wasn't impressed it didn't do anything. It never covered anything and ever under my eyes it didn't do anything. 



I hope you enjoyed this long list of empties! I used a lot of products, which is so exciting! Let me know what your favorite concealer is down below! Have a great day! 
~Annelise 


No comments:

Post a Comment