Sunday, November 2, 2014

October 2014 Empties Part 1

I hope you all had a great October, but now that it is officially November it is time to look over the products I used up last month. This part is mainly shower related products part 2 will consist of makeup and scents.


1. Ageless Liquidloofah Exfoliating Shower gel (No Repurchase): 
This shower gel smelled great vanilla and pink grapefruit. however the scent didn't last long. I was also disappointed that the exfoliating part of this shower gel was nonexistent.


2. Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid exfoliant (Might Repurchase): 
When I first got this product I wasn't a huge fan but they longer I used it the more of a fan of it I became and started to see the different in my skin. I do prefer physical exfolaints to chemical exfolaints, so that is why it is a might repurchase. If you like chemical exfoliants definitely check this out!


3. Aussie Split End Protector (Repurchase): 
This is a great product to put in the ends of your hair after you have taken a shower. I am not sure how it works with split ends because that is not something I struggle with. I do know that it is a great moisturizer for the ends of my hair!


4. Oribe Shampoo and Conditioner for Moisture and Control (Might Repurchase): 
This shampoo and conditioner worked great! I loved the scent and it made me hair so soft! I might not repurchase this product only because I have cheaper shampoo/conditioners that I feel like do the same thing for less money.


5. No. 4 Prep & Protect (Repurchase):
I loved this, after I put in the Aussie Split End Protect on my ends I would spray this throughout my damp hair. This really helped when it tried to be soft and even not become so greasy! So great!


6. Davines Absolute Beautifying Shampoo & Conditioner (No Repurchase): 
I didn't like this shampoo or conditioner. I didn't like the smell and I felt like they didn't make my hair soft at all overall, I wasn't impressed!


7. Neil George Shampoo and Conditioner (Not Repurchase): 
Honestly, these products weren't good, but weren't bad either. I used them and had no complaints but I didn't feel like they did anything great for my hair so I won't repurchase them.


8. Almay Eye Makeup Remover(Not Repurchase): 
This eye makeup remover was so oily! It did get the makeup off, but I didn't like the texture it left behind!


9. Carol's Daughter Repairing Hair Mask (Not Repurchase): 
This mask was okay. It did seem to moisturize my hair but I wasn't super impressed. I feel like my Aussie 3 minute miracle as well as other hair mask do just as well or better.

I hope you enjoyed! Below are two videos: one is the video version of this blog post, two is a video explaining why empties are so important to me right now! Have a great day!

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment