Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Project Pan 2015 Empties

This post is going to be all about the products I use up in my Project Pan (January 1st - May 31st). I will continue to update this post as I finish products. I hope you enjoy!


1. E.L.F. Shimmer Eye Pallet in Sunset (Not Repurchase)- I used this pallet as an eye base and on some days as a highlight. This pallet could look greasy and it didn't seem to have great staying power. I won't repurchase this product because I have other cream eye shadows/highlighters that I like much better. 



2. E.L.F. Glitter Gloss in Bronze Bling (Not Repurchase)- Before I started this project I thought this was a great lip gloss but the more I used it the more I can felt the glitter, which I didn't like. The color was okay, but again this is a product I won't be repurchasing. 




3. Summers Hill Hand Lotion & Body Cream (Not Repurchase)- I finished the hand cream the day after I filmed my first update! I then finished the body lotion a week later. I won't repurchase these. Even though the smell was good, I prefer body butter/creams better. 




4. Body Shop Coconut Lip Butter (Might Repurchase)- I really liked this lip butter. I didn't like how it made my lips white and that it was in a pot. I wouldn't buy the coconut again, but I would buy another scent. 



5. Perspectives' Lip-gloss in Swoon (Not Repurchase)- This lip gloss was pretty good. It wasn't my favorite and I have other lip glosses I like better and want to try that I won't be repurchasing this. 



6. Wet n' Wild in 502A (Not Repurchase)-  This was a nice lipstick however, I really didn't like the finish of this lipstick. 




7. St. Ives Apricot Scrub (Might Repurchase)- I really liked this scrub mixed with my cleanser. It wasn't as harsh and I could use it every day. I might repurchase this, but I would like to try other scrubs before I do. 



8. Blush Cream Eyeshadow in Azure (Not Repurchase) - I loved cream eyeshadows, but I really like when they are in a pot or stick form I feel like they are easier to apply and I can use the entire product. 




9. E.L.F. Complete Coverage Concealer in LightI really liked this concealer it reminded me of the Bo-ing concealer by Benefit. I might repurchase this, I want to try some other things before I do. 

10. Liplicious I love Gossip Lip Gloss- I loved with this lip gloss. I loved the smell and the look it gives my lips. It is a little sticky,so it's not something you want to wear on a windy day. I don't think I will repurchase it because I like lipglosses with a wand better. 



11. Maybelline Fit Me in 125-  It was not my favorite, it is the older formula. I know they have now came out with two versions matte and dewy. So I might have to try out those but, I was not a fan of this one.



12. Revlon Rosy Glow Cream Blush-  It was not my favorite, it is the older formula. I know they have now came out with two versions matte and dewy. So I might have to try out those but, I was not a fan of this one. 


13. Makeup Forever Lipstick in -  It was not my favorite, it is the older formula. I know they have now came out with two versions matte and dewy. So I might have to try out those but, I was not a fan of this one. 





14.  E.L.F. Makeup Mist & Set - I didn't like this at all! I don't think I will be purchasing any setting sprays in the near future. It had an odd smell and I didn't like the order I had to apply my makeup with this. 


15. E.L.F. Brightening Eye Color in Neutrals- I have been moving and somehow I lost the bottom of this container. I really liked this quad, especially for a dollar. I don't know if I would purchase it again because it still wasn't the best quality and it got hard to get the shadows out because of the packaging. 



16. Mom Pallet- I have had this forever! I have no idea where my mom got it. The shadows were really pigmented, so if I could find out the brand I would try/buy more eyeshadows from them. 

I hope you enjoyed! Let me know if you are doing a Project Pan! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise  




No comments:

Post a Comment