Thursday, July 30, 2015

July 2015 Favorites


I can't believe it is the end of July! This summer has gone by so fast. I only have 4 beauty products this month as favorites (watch the video to find out other favorites). I hope you enjoy this short post!


1. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze- I have been using this base since March and I love it! It is one of my favorite color tattoos and works great under any eyeshadow. I really like how you can build up the pigmentation, so it can be very sheer or super pigmented. 



2. E.L.F. Blush in Candid Coral- I have been working on this blush for this month. I have been loving it with the bronzer I received in my July Birchbox. It is buildable and such a gorgeous color especially for the summer time. 


3. E.L.F. Golden Bronzer in Golden- I hit pan on this the first week of July and decided to continue using it. I have been loving it to add done my chest and sheerly over my face to give it a glow and bronziness! It will be going in my August Project Pan.


4. Laura Gellar Spackle Tinted Under Make-up Primer- This is the never ending primer. I have been really enjoying it this month because it has a slight shimmer to it, which has helped my face which has become very dry (who knows why). 


I hope you enjoyed my favorites! Have a wonderful day!

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment