Thursday, July 2, 2015

June 2015 Project Pan Finale

Hello! Long time no blog! I just realized I never blogged (took pictures) my update of my June Project Pan. You can watch the video below to see the update. 



Since it is the end of June, it means the project is over and July's Project will start tomorrow! I did finish THREE products this month with I am very excited about! 

Listed below are the products and the progress I made in June. 






1. E.L.F Studio Bronzer in Golden- Unfortunately I didn't make much progress on this. I did use it everyday all over my face, but I used a big fluffy brush so you can't see the progress. I did really liked the glow it gave my face.


PARTLY EMPTY!!! 2. Benefit's Confessions of a Concealaholic- I finished That Gal Brighten Face Primer! I also hit pan on the other boi-ing concealer as well as Lemonade! I am so excited this the progress!  

EMPTY!! 3. Wet 'n Wild Cream Eyeshadow in Wild Orchid-  I love this as a highlight, but I am happy to move on and use some of my others. I have been working on this product since February. 


4. Palladio Eyeliner in Sky Blue- I fell in love with this color on my bottom lash line. Even though I wore it almost everyday I didn't make much visual progress because of the intense pigmentation. 


5. Markwins- I was able to make decent progress on this. I hit pan on almost all the neutral shades and even some of the brighter ones! I did use the blushes as well, but you can't see any progress on those :(  


EMPTY!!! 6. Jouer Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Birchbox PinkI finished this! I am so excited I tried to get as much out as a could but there is was quite a bit I couldn't get to. I am considering this done and won't be getting the full size. 



7. Bodyography Lip Pencil in ZinfandelThis product is old and pretty dry. I was excited to see the progress I was able to make, hopefully I will finish it next month!  



I hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to watch the accompanying video, above. Come back in tomorrow to see July's products. Have a great day!  

~Annelise

Below is the Introduction Video if you haven't seen it!





~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment