Friday, July 3, 2015

July Project Pan Introduction

Since it is the first of July it is time to start a new project pan. I made an introduction video at the beginning of the month and update you half way through and then at the end of the month give you a final update. The product I chose might not be used up in the month but I want to focus on them and make some decent progress. Even if I product isn't finished it might not be in the next month's project pan. 

Listed below are the products I chose to focus on for July. 



1. COLORIMPACT Fashion Eyeshadow 1 and 2- I have had this eyeshadows for SO long and I am hoping I can use most of them up this month. They are each 2.8 grams, but I have used them a few times before. I want/need to start working through some of my old eye shadow to make room for newer and higher quality ones. 

 

2. E.L.F. Blush in Candid Coral- Since I am using a different eye pallet without a blush I thought this would be a fun one to see if I could make some progress because as you can tell I have al ready hit pan on it! 

 

3. Temptu Highlighter in Champagne Shimmer- I got this in my Birchbox this past winter and since it is a darker highlighter I thought summer would be a perfect time to pull it out and make some progress on it. 


4. Pop Aqua Lacquer in Flowering Fuchsia- I have A LOT of lip gloss and since I am in the process of moving this was the first one I could find that I thought would work well in the summer time. I got this in my Birchbox I believe a year or two ago and I wouldn't mind using it up. 





5. Benefit's Confessions of a Concealaholic-  I chose this product because I have had it for a few years and love it, but because of the packaging it doesn't get used as much as I would like. I do want to purchase a few things full size, but I need to use this up (and a few other products) first. It was also in my June Project Pan and this was one of the three carry over products. 


6. Palladio Eyeliner in Sky Blue- I chose this eyeliner because I love it! I love wearing blue eyeliner especially in the summer. I used this in June as well and you can see the  progress was slow, so hopefully it wins the race soon! 


7. Bodyography Lip Pencil in ZinfandelThis is included in the project for many reasons. I have noticed lip liners make such a difference, this specific product is old and needs to be used up. I made a lot of progress when I used it in June and I am hoping I can use it up this month! 




I hope you enjoyed! Check out the video to see some swatches. Come back in two weeks for the halfway point update. Have a great day! 

~Annelise


No comments:

Post a Comment