Tuesday, July 7, 2015

June 2015 Empties


Welcome to the beginning of July! Which means it is empties time! To watch the video click HERE! I split this post into three categories: makeup, beauty, and random! Enjoy! 

Makeup Empties 



1. "That Gal" by Benefit (Not Repurchase)- This was apart of my June Project Pan. I really liked the primer and the brightness it gave my skin. I won't repurchase this because I like the Bare Minerals Prime Time Brightening Primer better. 

 

2. Jouer Lip Gloss in Birchbox Pink (Not Repurchase)- I received this in my Birchbox years ago and because it was a sample size I always forgot to use it, so I decided to put it in my June Project Pan. I won't repurchase it because it didn't WOW me, it was an okay lipgloss.  


3. Vanilla Pepsi Flavored Lip Balm (Not Repurchase)- This is something that I found while moving and I realized it only had a little bit left so I finished it up. I won't repurchase it because even though it smelled delicious, the packaging was awkward and I couldn't tell if the product actually did anything. 

 

4. Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm (Might Repurchase)- I got this as a sample in my Birchbox and I really enjoyed it. I mixed it in with my foundations that I wasn't a huge fan of and this product made them SO MUCH better. I am not sure if I will repurchase this only because I want to try other BB creams first before I "repurchase" one. 


5. Wet n' Wild MegaEyes in Wild Orchid (Not Repurchase)- I have had this product for over ten years and it was time for it to go. I put it in my original project pan, but it got rolled over to my June Project Pan where it was finished! THANK GOODNESS! The consistency changed and it ended up being used as a awesome highlight. I wouldn't repurchase it (I honestly don't think they sell it anymore) because the packaging for a cream product was terrible and why it took me so long to use it up. 


Beauty Empties 



6. Possibilities by Ann Taylor (Might Repurchase)- I really liked the scent of this, but I have had multiple bottles of this scent so I want to try some other perfumes before I purchase this again. 

 

7. Nivea Sun- Kissed Beautiful Legs Lotion (Not Repurchase)- This was an older product that my mom had given me but it still didn't do anything for my legs. I didn't feel like it was moisturizing or gave me legs any color. 


8. English Laundry by Christopher Wicks (Repurchase)- I received this in my Birchbox and LOVED it! I really want to purchase the full size, it is pricey so I might have to wait awhile before that happens. 


9. Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion Busy Mist (Not Repurchase)- My sister-in-law gave me this and normally I am not a huge fan of coconut but I really liked it mixed with the vanilla. I wouldn't repurchase it because I prefer perfumes. 


10. Bath and Body Works Signature Vanillas with Lemon (Repurchase)- I LOVE vanilla and lemon together it was amazing. I don't like the Body lotion formula but I would repurchase it for the scent and mix it with a thicker cream to use it. 


11. Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream (Not Repurchase)- I have actually had this for years and used it up in the winter time, but I had the Wet n' Wild eyeshadow in it. This is a cream intense hand cream, my hands don't normally need something so intense so I won't be repurchase this. 


12. Clarisea Sea Salt Solution for Face (Not Repurchase)- I received this in my Birchbox last year and wanted to use it up before I moved, I didn't want it to open if I was to pack it. I didn't like how it was loose crystals I had to mix in with my face wash, it made such a mess and that is why I won't repurchase it. 


13. Softsoap Pacific Sunset Body Wash (Might Repurchase)- I am not picky with body wash, I have never found one that Wows me. I really liked this scent. I might try other body washes, but I could repurchase it. We will find out once I use up the rest I have. 

 

14/15. NaturalTech Replumping Shampoo & Conditioner (Not Repurchase)- I do not like either of these.  They do not volumize my hair or do anything. I also HATE the smell, I am so glad these are gone. 


16. Klorane Conditioning Balm with Mango Butter (Not repurchase)- This was in my July Birchbox. I liked the sample okay, it wasn't big enough for me to tell if it made a difference or not, so I won't purchase the full size. 


17. Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy (Repurchase) - I loved this scent and I was so happy to find it when I was packing. I will repurchase a scent similar to this one probably soon because I am almost out of my scents. 


18. Harvey Prince's Sea Salt Hair Mist (Not Repurchase)- I received this in my May birchbox and I loved the scent. I won't repurchase it because it didn't do anything to my hair. 


19. Juicy Couture's Couture La La (Might Repurchase)- I received this in my Birchbox this last year and I really liked it. I will repurchase a scent similar to this one probably soon because I am almost out of my scents. 



20. Pangea Organics Facial Toner (Repurchase)- I received this in my Birchbox years ago and I loved it so much I didn't want to use it up. I would repurchase this, but I think they discontinued it. 

Random Empties 


21. Febreze Air Effects in Apple Spice and Delight (Repurchase)- Love it! I will repurchase this and other scents. I love the packaging, it sprays out the perfect amount. 


22. Dove Go Fresh in Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena (Not Repurchase)- I do like the dove deodorant, but I wasn't a fan of this scent. 





And those were my April Empties!  By the end of 2015, I want to have 365 empties. June (22) +JuMay (23) +April (21) + March (16) + February (19) + January (23) means I am (124/365)! June 30th is the 181 day of the year, so I have some catching up to do if I want to finish 365 products by the end of the year.  I feel like I am getting close to finishing a lot of things!  Let me know your favorite lipgloss below! Have a wonderful day!

~Annelise 

No comments:

Post a Comment