Thursday, November 5, 2015

November Project Pan Introduction

It is the beginning of the month and that means time to update you on my monthly project pan.  The products I have chose might not be used up in the month but I want to focus on them and make some decent progress. Even if I product isn't finished it might or might not be in the next month's project pan. 



Listed below are the products I chose to focus on for November. 




1. e.l.f. Essential All Over Color Stick in Persimmon- I am so close to finishing this! I know that it can be finished this month. 


2. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk- I have made some more progress! I am continue to use this month and see how far I can get. 



3. trèStiQue Correct & Cover Concealer Crayon- I received this in my September Birchbox,but I was working on a different concealer which I finished in October. I decided to work on this and see how much I can use in a month's time. It is a soft formula so it should be close to being finished this month. 


4. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Hot Tamale- I am not a huge fan of cream blushes so I have decided to keep them in my project pans to keep working on them. We will have to see how this goes. 



5. Ulta Blush in Splendor and Bronzer- Since I finished my NYC Sunny Bronzer I wanted to try something new and thought this would be perfect I got it earlier this year and haven't had a chance to try it. I will have to let you know how this goes in my update. 



6. E.L.F. Eye Brightening Quad in Butternut- I have had this forever and I have been working though some smaller pallets. I am pretty sure I can make it though this during November. 

I hope you enjoyed the products I picked out for my November Project Pan. I will have the update to my November Project Pan up in two weeks! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment