Tuesday, November 10, 2015

October 2015 Empties




Welcome to the beginning of November! Which means it is empties time! To watch the video click the video below! I split this post into three categories: makeup, beauty, and random! Enjoy! 


Makeup Empties 



1. Life is Good Lipbalm (Not Repurchase)- I am so happy this is finished. I wasn't super moisturizing and didn't seem to last long on my lips. 


2. E.L.F. lipgloss in Oasis (Not Repurchase)- I accidentally took the stopper out in March and it became a mess. I really did like the color but with the stopper situation I am glad to have it finished. 




3. Benefit's Confessions of a Concealaholic (Might Repurchase)-  I finished this! I am so excited! I have been working on this for such a long time and I love it, but I am excited to try new things.   



4. NYC Sunny Bronzer (Might Repurchase)- It is finished! I am so excited that I get to play with new bronzer! It was such a great value! I really liked it but, I know there are better bronzersout there. 




5. Reveal3d Quad in Desert Bloom (Not Repurchase)- I wasn't the biggest fan of these eyeshadows. They were powdery and I know other brands that have better formulas. 


6. Maybelline Expert Wear Defining Liner in Slate Gray (Not Repurchase)- I can't believe I actually finished an eyeliner! I am not a huge fan of gray eyeliner and I have other eyeliners I have to use up before I get any more. 



7. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer (Not Repurchase)- My mom gave this to my birthday and I really liked it, however the Bare Minerals Prime Time Primer is still my favorite and one I will repurchase when my other primers are gone. 



8.100% Pure Strawberry Pigmented Blush (Might Repurchase)- I really liked this blush. It lasted such a long time and it was pigmented. I have to finish a lot of my other blushes before I think about repurchasing this. 


9. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 125 (Not Repurchase)- I have had this for a long time and I never was super impressed with it. 


Beauty Empties 


10. Montale's Intense Cafe (Might Repurchase)- I was really surprised that I liked this scent. The full size is pretty expensive so I don't think I will repurchase it, but it is good to know that I like the notes that are present in it. 


11. Rene Furtere Absolue Keratine Sublime Renewal Leave-in Conditioner (Not Repurchase)- I really did like this. I didn't make my hair greasy and made it feel amazing. I won't be getting this again because I want to minimize my hair products after the shower instead of using 4 different products.


12. Julep's Ashley (Not Repurchase)- I purchased the Julep Maven box for two months awhile ago. I have noticed that they are my least favorite nail polish. Watch the video to hear the story.


 

13. Derma-E Evenly Radient Brightening Cleanser (Not Repurchase)- 


 

14. Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask (Might Repurchase)- I received this as a gift and I really liked it. I might repurchase if I could find it in a different packaging because I had some product left but it dried up before I got use it up .



15. Juice Beauty Green Apple Brightening Gel Cleanser (Not Repurchase)- I loved this cleanser, but I can't repurchase this because I can never use Juice Beauty Products up before they go bad. The smell is amazing and the cleanser didn't seem like anything special. 



16. Victoria Secret Pure Seduction Body Spray (Not Repurchase)- I was given this by my sister-in-law and I LOVED the smell. I won't repurchase it because I prefer perfume because I need something that will last most of the day. 



17. R+Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo (Not Repurchase)- I really liked how this made my hair feel, but it didn't help my hair look less greasy. I will just repurchase my Batiste Dry Shampoo. 



18. John Frieda 7 Day Volume(Not Repurchase)- I really liked this, but I not going to repurchase because I have other products that I prefer.



19. Ojon Damage Reverse Shampoo (Not Repurchase)- It felt silky in my hands but I couldn't tell a difference once I put it on my hair so I will not repurchase it. 



20. Pink with a Splash Sweet and Flirty Body Mist (Not Repurchase)- The smell was AMAZING! However, body sprays/mists do not work well for me because they do not last. 



21. Batiste Dry Shampoo in Light and Blonde (Repurchase)- I LOVE THIS STUFF AND WILL FOREVER REPURCHASE (Yes, I meant to have caps on it's THAT good.) 

Random Empties


22. Tuscany Candle Tart Apple (repurchase)- I love the smell of green apple and this had a wonderful scent throw. 



23. Bath and Body Works Fresh Picked Peach Hand Sanitizer (Might Repurchase)- I didn't mind the smell, but I have a lot of hand sanitizer that I need to get through. I did like the compact size. 


And those were my August Empties!  By the end of 2015, I want to have 365 empties. October (23) + September (39) + August (44)+ July (35) + June (22) +May (23) +April (21) + March (16) + February (19) + January (23) means I am (265/365)! October 31st is the 304th day of the year. Which means I still have some catching up to do if I want to finish 365 products by the end of the year.  

Let me know your favorite concealer below! Have a wonderful day!


~Annelise 

No comments:

Post a Comment