Tuesday, November 3, 2015

October Project Pan Finale

It is the end of the month and that means time to update you on my monthly project pan. HINT: I FINISHED 4 of the 6 PRODUCTS!! The products I have chose might not be used up in the month but I want to focus on them and make some decent progress. Even if I product isn't finished it might or might not be in the next month's project pan. 


Listed below are the products I chose to focus on for October. 




1. Benefit's Confessions of a Concealaholic-  I finished this! I am so excited! I have been working on this for such a long time and I love it, but I am excited to try new things.   


2. e.l.f. Essential All Over Color Stick in Persimmon- I am so close to finishing this! It will be rolling over to November!


3. NYC Sunny Bronzer - It is finished! I am so excited that I get to play with new bronzer! Stay tuned for my November Project Pan to see which one I chose. 

4. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk- I have made some more progress! I am continue to use this in November and see how far I can get. 


5. Reveal3d Quad in Desert Bloom- I finished this! I am so excited how I have been able to get through some of my little eyeshadow palettes! 


6. Maybelline Expert Wear Defining Liner in Slate Gray- I finished this! I am so excited to get through an eyeliner. It was dry so I had to break little pieces off.  

I hope you enjoyed the products I picked out for my October Project Pan. I will have the introduction to my November Project Pan up on Thursday! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment