Monday, November 30, 2015

October 2015 Birchbox Review


Review Time! I received this box in the middle of October, so now it is time for a review. It was called the Power Pose. 




1. Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Mega Melon- This is one of the reasons I picked this box and it did not disappoint. I didn't get to use it to much because I am working on a Lip Product Project Pan and I was focusing on those products. 



2. Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief- I finished this up completely. I really liked it, it was a cool moisturizer. Many days I mixed it in with my face primer and it worked like a charm. I might repurchase this once all my other moisturizers are finished. 


3. Darphin Stimulskin Plus Multi Coverage- Honestly, this product was amazing! I used it at night and in the morning I could really tell a difference. The only bad thing is the full size is $300, out of my price range. 



4. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum Synchronized Complex II- I tried to use this regularly, it didn't work too well, but I did like it. I wouldn't repurchase it because I couldn't tell a difference between it and other (less expensive) eye creams.  



5. Smashbox Photofinish Foundation Primer- I finished a full size of this the beginning of November. I really like it and I am excited I have a sample to use. I won't purchase the full size because even though it did help my makeup stay longer it didn't do anything else. 

Check out the above video! I hope you enjoyed, come back Tuesday to see what products I got in my November Birchbox. Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment