Wednesday, July 27, 2016

July 2016 Project Pan Update




It is the middle of July and that means time for the update of this month's project pan. The products I have chose might not be used up in the month but I want to focus on them and make some decent progress. Even if I product isn't finished it might or might not be in the next month's project pan. 

Listed below are the products I chose to focus on for July: 



 


1. Eyes Lips Face All Over Color stick in Pink Lemonade- I have been working on this for too long and I am excited to maybe have it finished within the next month. It is a gorgeous color I am just not a huge fan of cream blushes an I have quiet a few I need to use up.  



** 2. Benefit's Watts Up- It is finished! I enjoyed this sample size and luckily I have another one ready to use. I don't know if I would repurchase it, I have a lot of highlighters to work through first. 


3. Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze- I am so close to finishing this! I am hoping within the next few days and so I can start working on other cream eyeshadows.




4. E.L.F. Golden Bronzer- I finished off a powder highlighter last month so I thought why not try and work on this. I think this might go by quicker now that the Benefit Watts Up is finished as well. 



5. E.L.F. Blush and Bronzer- I hit pan in the bronzer and so my n ext goal for the end the month is to hit pan on the blush. My overall goal is to have at least the bronzer finished by the end of August but we will see. 



6. Stila Lip Glaze in Lights- I am really happy with the progress hopefully I continue to see progress so I can finish it up this month.


7. Bare Essentials Lip Guard in Miami Beach-This is one of my oldest glosses so it is time to use it up. It is a gorgeous pink color that I think will work well with my E.L.F. lipstick.  



8. E.L.F. Lipstick in Natural Nymph- I have been really enjoying wearing nude lips! I am hoping to make some more progress as the month goes on (we will see). 




9. Palladio Eyeliner is Sky Blue- Eyeliners are SO hard for me to use up so I like putting them in my project pan to at least track some progress and feel a little accomplished. 



10. Revlon Cream Eyeshadows in Seashells- Since I am basically finished with my color tattoo I decided to add this in to start tracking progress because thesis are the next cream shadows I plan on trying to use up. 


I hope you enjoyed the update to the products I picked out for my July Project Pan. I will have my finale to my July Project Pan up in about two weeks! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise



No comments:

Post a Comment