Thursday, July 28, 2016

July 2016 Birchbox Unboxing


It is a new month ( I received this on July 11th) and so it is time to share with you my July Birchbox. I am really excited to try these products. Let me know if you have any questions. I do pay for this and so my opinions are my own. 


1. COOLA® Environmental Repair Plus® Radical Recovery™ After-Sun Lotion- I have been working outside a lot this summer so I think this will be nice to use after I come in to nourish my skin. 


2. MDSolarSciences™ Mineral Crème SPF 50 Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB Sunscreen- I am so excited to try this. Like I said above I have been working outside a lot and I have just been using normal body sunscreen for my face. I am glad I have something specifically for my face and it's SPF 50!


3.  Smashbox Cosmetics X-Rated Mascara- I have a dreamer full of mascaras and ones I really do enjoy. I am curious to see how I like this one.


4. Milk Makeup Sunshine Oil- I haven't tried too many face oils and so I am excited to give this a try. It is also suppose to be a highlighter so I am hoping it doesn't make my face look greasy. 


5. Benefit gimme brow volumizing fiber gel- I have never tried a brow product from Benefit. Brows are definitely a part of makeup that I still struggle with, so I am hoping using this goes well! Wish me luck!



I hope you enjoyed my initial thoughts on these products. Around the middle of August I will have my final thoughts on them. Hopefully I can use some of them up and really let you know how I feel. Don't forget to watch the above video.


~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment