Tuesday, July 12, 2016

June 2016 Empties


Welcome to the beginning of July, which means it is empties time! To watch the video click the video below! I split this post into two categories: makeup, and beauty! Enjoy! 

Makeup Empties




1. E.L.F. Lipgloss in Baby Doll (Not Repurchase)- This gloss gave my lips a great shine, but it wasn't long lasting and it felt very thick on your lips. 


2. E.L.F. HD Concealer in Brightening (Might Repurchase)- I really liked the effect it gave under my eyes, it really brightened up my under my eyes. I have other concealers I want to try but this might be one I repurchase this one in the future. 


3. The Balm's Cindy-Lou Manizer (Not Repurchase)- I received this sample in my Birchbox and loved the formula the color was too pink for me all year round and so I decided to purchase the Mary-Lou Manizer which is perfect for my skin tone. 


4. Coola Makeup Setting Spray Green Tea & Aloe (Not Repurchase)- This setting spray didn't seem to keep my makeup on any longer than not using it and it smelled too natural (I know that sounds odd) to 


5. Pop AquaLaquacer in Flowering Fuchsia (Not Repurchase)- I have been trying to use this up for a year! I am so excited that it is finished. It had a great pigmentation, but I wasn't a fan of the plastic applicator or how sticky the gloss was. 


6. Marcelle BB Cream in Golden Glow (Not Repurchase)- While this product did give my skin a nice glow, but it isn't something I find pessary in my routine. I feel like bronzers and highlighters can give my skin the glow I want. 


Beauty Empties 


7. Bath and Body Works Body Mist in Black Raspberry Vanilla (Not Repurchase)- I haven't purchased a body mist in years and I won't be repurchasing them because I prefer perfumes majority of the time to body mists. I have been mainly using them for room or clothes sprays because the scent was nice, just not something I would repurchase.


8. & 9. Sea salt Sprays (Not Repurchase)- I finished both the Not Your Mothers and Davines Sea Salt Spray and while the Davines smelled amazing neither of them did anything for my hair. My hair is straight and it seems like whatever I do it is always straight so I am just going to embrace it for now. 


10. Batiste Dry Shampoo (Repurchase)- I love this stuff! It is the only dry shampoo that has ever seemed to do anything and so far the nozzle has never gotten clogged. This is a wholly grail product for me. 


11. Amina Un-Done Texture Spray (Might Repurchase)- I loved the scent of this and how it made my hair look. It also seemed to keep the greasiness away a little bit longer. It is on my list to repurchase once I finish all my other hair products. 


12. Dove Go Fresh  (Might Repurchase)- I think this does a good, but not great job. I have another one because I bought it in a twin pack and then I might look for something different. 


13. Masqueology Pore Minimizing Mask (Not Repurchase)- I received this in mY birchbox months ago and it took my forever to use it. I finally did this month and I have decided I am not a huge factor of sheet masks. 1- I can never get them to fit on my face 2- they always fall off 3- I can't do anything because I wear glasses and it doesn't work to wear with sheet masks. It was hydrating just not for me. 


14. Cute Nali Polish Remover (Repurchase)- I really enjoy this method to take off my nail polish and most of these I have tried have been great. I just pick whichever is available (and normally cheapest) when I am picking them up.


15. Clean Blossom Parfum (Might Repurchase)- I have a lot of scents I want to get though before I purchase one. I plan on going to a store and finding a scent I love! I did like this clean floral scent but who knows what I will be in the mood for when I buy one. 


16. Davies Love Conditioner (Not Repurchase)- I received this in a Birchbox and I used it up. While it was nice I didn't notice any difference in my hair then when I use cheaper or really any other conditioner. I have a few favorites I might repurchase when I finish up what I have. 


17. Davies Authentic Replenishing Butter for Face, Hair and Body (Not Repurchase)- This actually came in my June Birchbox , stay tuned for a review coming up soon. 



And those were my June Empties!  By the end of 2016, I want to have 300 products. I had 117 products in January thru May. Now, in June there were 17 for a total of 134 products which is great, but not quite half. 

Let me know if you have ever tried more natural foudnation! Have a wonderful day!


~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment