Tuesday, July 26, 2016

June 2016 Birchbox Review


I received this on June 8th and so it is time to share with you my thoughts after using my June Birchbox for over a month. I enjoyed some of these products. Let me know if you have any questions. I do pay for this and so my opinions are my own. 


1. The Beauty Crop PBJ Smoothie Stick in Raisin the Roof- I really enjoyed using this lip prodcut. It was a super simple color and very moisturizing. Perfect for summer! 



2. Davines Authentic Replenishing Butter for Face, Hair & BodyI used at night to remove makeup. I have enough conditioner so I didn't use it on my hair. It was an okay makeup remover and moisturizer. I didn't seem to get all my makeup off and I am currently trying to work on that and make sure everything is off and I had to go over it a few times to get everything off. 


3.  Davines Authentic Cleansing Nectar Hair/Body- This was used as a body wash again I have a lot of shampoos and so I didn't use it as that. It was okay. I didn't notice anything great or horrible about it. I still needed lotion with this, but I could skip it every other time. 


4.  LOC One & Done Shadow Stick in Haute Cocoa- I loved this color! I only used it a few times because I was working on another cream eyeshadow in my Project pan. I liked the color, but I couldn't seem to get the application right. It either didn't been at all and was streaky or it blended out too much. 


5.  Air Repair Complexion Boosting Moisturizer- I was disappointed that is doesn't have SPF especially for the summer time. If it had SPF I would purchase the full size because it leave my skin moisturized but not too greasy.


6.  NUXE RĂªve de Miel® Facial Cleansing and Make-Up Removing GelThis was a face wash and makeup remover in one. It worked okay, but my issue with this was the smell! I couldn't believe how strong the scent was! 



I hope you enjoyed my final thoughts on these products. In two days I will have my July Birchbox Unboxing up and ready for you. Don't forget to watch the above video.


~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment