Sunday, January 22, 2017

2017 Project Polish Intro


I decided that I am going to attempt to do another Project Polish. I did one over a year ago that wasn't super successful (I didn't finish any polishes). I learned some lessons about myself and am ready to embark on a new and improved Project Polish. 


My plan is to only pick three nailpolishes at a time and update once a month. Once I finish a polish I do plan on putting another one in. I would love to finish 10 nailpolishes by the end of 2017, we will see if that happens. Many of the nailpolishes I want to finish will be already have been used so that might help me get through some quicker. 


The three nailpolishes I picked were: 
1. Julep's Meryl
2. Wet N' Wild's Wild Shine in Eggplant Frost 
3. Love My Nails in Manhat Red 

*If there are two marks on the polish that is because in 2016 I marked some polishes that I wanted to finish, none of them actually got finished. 


I hope you enjoyed! Let me know if you are doing a project polish! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment