Sunday, January 1, 2017

Welcome Back & 2016 Makeup Goals Recap

Hello! It has been months since I have update this site, I am sorry I got behind in many aspects of my life (this included). I am back and ready to begin again just in time for the new year. Since I haven't posted in awhile I thought I would start with a post about my 2016 Makeup Use up Goals and how they went. All the highlighted categories were completed! 

1. Use all face Primers
a. Covergirl Outlast-All-Day Primer
b. Smashbox Photofinish Primer
c. Lancôme La Base Hydra Glow

2. Use all eye primers
a. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
b. Benefit Stay Don’t Stray

3. Use all foundations
a. Loreal Magic Nude Liquid to Powder Foundation
b. Almay Smart Shade Smart Balance in Light/Medium
c. Almay Smart Shade in Light/Medium
d. Neutrogena Healthy Skin 

4. Finish all concealers 
a. Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer and Highlighter in Fair
b. E.L.F. HD Lifting Concealer in Brightening 
c. E.L.F. HD Lifting Concealer in Fair
d. Hard Candy Stick Concealer in Fair/Light 
e. Covergirl and Olay Under Eye in 310 

5. Finish 2 BB Creams 
a. L’Oréal Age Perfect BB Cream in Light/Medium
b. Marcelle BB Cream in Golden Glow 

6. Finish 3 Highlighters 
a. Benefit Watts Up (2) 
b. W3ll People Bio Brightening Stick Sample 
c. E.L.F. Baked Blush in Pinktastic 
d. The Balm Cindy-Lou Manizer

7. Finish Elf 144 palette 
a. Pan that Palette Finale

8. Finish 3 cream shadows
a. Revlon illuminance in Seashells 
b. Revlon illuminance in Precious Metals 
c. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe
d. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze 
e. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk

9. Finish 1 single 

10. Finish 1 duo, trio, quad 
a. E.L.F. Quad in Drama 
b. E.LF. Quade in Butternut 

11. Finish 2 bronzers 
a. E.L.F. Golden Bronzer 
b. E.L.F. Contouring Blush and Bronzer 
c. Ulta Splendor and Bronzer 

12. Finish 4 mascaras  
a. Benefit Bad Gal Lash  
b. L’Oréal Voluminous Extra- Volume Collagen Waterproof Mascara in Black (2)
c. Boots No. 7 Maximum Volume 
d. E.L.F. Volumizing Mascara 
e. Maybelline Intense XXL 

13. Finish 10 lip glosses 
a. Laura Gellar Air Whipped in Praline 
b. Stila Lip Glaze in Lights 
c. Covergirl WetSlicks Amazement in Toast-ed 
d. C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine 
e. LIplicious If the Tiara Fits (Pineapple)

14. Finish 5 lip balms  
a. C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Balm 

15. Finish 5 lipsticks (finished none)

16. Finish 1 cream blush 
a. E.L.F. All Over Color Stick in Pink Lemonade

17. Finish 4 powder blush
a. Markwins Pink Blush 
b. Markwins Coral Blush 
c. E.L.F. Contouring Blush and Bronzer 
d. Ulta Splendor and Bronzer 

18. Finish 1 lip liner (finished none)

19. Finish 1 eyeliner 
a. L’Oréal Telescopic Eyeliner  
b. E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner


I completed 14/19 categories! I am so excited with the progress I made, obviously some categories still need some work! I am hoping 2017 will be the year of the lip products ;) 

To catch up on my life watch my Vlog Channel where I just completed Vlogmas: http://bit.ly/2ipXbai

I hope you all had a wonderful new year! 
~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment