Sunday, January 8, 2017

December 2016 Project Pan Finale


It is the end of December and that means time for the update of this month's project pan. The products I have chose might not be used up in the month but I want to focus on them and make some decent progress. Even if I product isn't finished it might or might not be in the next month's project pan. 

Listed below are the products I chose to focus on for December: 



1. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Hot Tamale- I am excited to see how long this takes me to use up. In December I wasn't very consistent with using it and I need to get into the habit to start the year off right.  
  

2. Ardian Apreal True Blush- This is my oldest blush and I was trying to finish it by the end of 2016 (obviously that didn't work). I have three blushes in my Pan that Palette that I plan on using first and then coming back to this blush to finish it up! 


3. Benefit Hoola Bronzer Sample- I received this bronzer in my May 2016 Birchbox and I already have a full-size my goal for December was not to be able to see the words HOOLA in the pan. I think it went pretty well, you can see some, but bronzers are so hard to get through especially in the dead of winter on my pale skin



4. Eyes Lips Face Baked Blush in Pinktastic- I love this highlight! It is definitely a holy grail status (at least the shade). I am hoping to make a dent in this highlight in 2017!
  

5. Eyes Lips Face Cream Eyeshadow in Bronze- I prefer the maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze to this cream shadow. The color is pretty, but I have to use an eye primer if I want it to stay all day.     



6. Cynthia Rowley Creamy Lip Stain in Valentine- I really like the color of this lip stain. I am not a huge fan of how dry it makes my lips feel afterwards. I also am not a fan of the small size. This was a sample in my June 2014 Birchbox.



7. Maybelline Mix Matchers- I am really enjoying the black eyeliner. The silver side I am using as a brow bone highlight. It didn't work at all as a cream eyeshadow, pigmentation was low and patchy. 


8. Wet N Wild Glass Gloss in Mow the Glass- I was really hoping for this to be used up this month, but no luck. I did makes some progress and I really enjoy this gloss and it will be moving over to January's Project Pan. 


8. Tindall Lip Balm- I made some good progress this month, but not enough to finish it. I think January will be its last month (at least I am hoping).  


I hope you enjoyed the finale to the products I picked out for my December Project Pan. I will have my introduction to my January Project Pan up soon! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment