Wednesday, January 4, 2017

December 2016 Empties & Declutter



Welcome to the beginning of 2017, which means it is empties time! To watch the video click the video below! I split this post into three categories: makeup, beauty and random! Enjoy! 

Makeup Empties



1. Benefit Watts Up (Not Repurchase)- This highlight is great, but I have come to realization that I prefer powder highlights, as of right now, so I will not be purchasing the full size.  



2. Laura Gellar Air Whipped Lip Wear in Praline (Might Repurchase)- I really liked this gloss and the texture. I would like about purchasing this again once I have cleared out most of my lipglosses. I would however, probably get a different color.


3. Eyes Lips Face 144 Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette (Not Repurchase)- I worked on this all year (click here to watch the playlist). While the shadows were good quality I wouldn't purchase a big palette like this again. It was hard to store and it came with a lot of colors that weren't my favorite. 

Beauty Empties 


7. Got2b Rise'N Shine Whipped Mousse (Not Repurchase)- I didn't see an effects either positive or negative when using this prodcut. Even afterward, nothing seemed to be affected. I got this on clearance and shouldn't have wasted my money. 




8.  Secret Mean Stinks Body Spray (Not Repurchase)- My mother-in-law actually gave this to me. I really liked the smell, but the spray seemed to have gotten clogged and I can't get it clean. I decided to get rid of this because it became too difficult and a hassle to use. 

Random Empties 




9. Mainstays Mulled Cider Wax Cubes (Repurchase)- I loved the scent of these and they actually last quite a long time in a wax warmer. It is a scent I go back to time and time again and would definitely recommend it for the fall and winter time. 



10. I love Cookie DOugh Hand Sanitizer (Not Repurchase)- I got really sick of this scent as I used it. I prefer a clean or the original scent. I used this as I applied my makeup in between to clean my hands since I use my fingers as I apply my makeup. 



And those were my December Empties!  By the end of 2016, I wanted to have 300 products. I didn't keep track, but I know I didn't make it. I am will be lowering my goal (especially without Birchbox tin 2017 and trying to work through larger products). 

Have a wonderful day!


~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment