Wednesday, February 5, 2014

42 Beauty Questions Tag (Part 2)

Welcome Back! Today is the second portion of the 42 Beauty Questions Tag! You can check out the first blog post and Youtube video as well as the second Video if you would like! Don't forget to answer these questions and let me know so I can go read them! 

  1. What is your favorite eye shadow? (Color or Shade) I don't have a favorite eye shadow. However, I do love neutrals, especially with a little shimmer in them. 
    Three of my Favorites: Urban Decay-Naked Pallet, Wet N Wild-Walking on Eggshells, Maybelline Expert Wear- Mocha Motion
  2. Do you use pencil or liquid eye-liner? I switch between a pencil, a liquid and a gel eyeliner. I don't use eyeliner most days 
    I use all kinds of eyeliners
  3. How often do you poke your eyes with an eye liner pencil? I don't know if I have ever poked myself with my eyeliner.
  4. What do you think of pigment eye shadows? I like them, they just need a good base to stick to and can't get
    This is a picture of some mineral makeup & pigment eye-shadow I have!
  5. Do you use mineral make-up? I have before and still have some, but I don't reach for it that often. 
  6. What is your favorite lipstick? I have different lipsticks I wear for different seasons. One I love for spring summer and even sometimes in the winter is Shocking Coral from the Maybelline Vivid's Collection. 
  7. How about lip gloss? For this I decided to pick a more winter/fall color. It is Un-wined Wet Slicks Amazement by CoverGirl. I love its pigmentation and its staying power!
      
  8. What is your favorite blush? The blush I chose is one that has great pigmentation! I love that it shows up and is easy blendable. It also helps that this is quite affordable. Dusty Rose is the only blush I own from NYX, but I want to get more! 
  9. Do you buy make-up on e-bay? No, I haven't ever wanted something that I couldn't get in the stores.
  10. Do you like drug store make-up? Yes, I love the cost and that you can try different things out without going broke!
  11. Do you go to CCO's? (Cosmetic Company Outlets) No, there is not one close to me.
  12. Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? Not really, some of my friends did go to beauty school so I will watch and get some pointers from them.
  13. Are you clumsy in putting on make-up? I can be depending on how rushed or tired I am, mainly just with blending. 
  14. Name a make-up crime that you hate? I don't like when your face is a totally different color then the rest of your body. 

  15. Do you like colorful shades of make-up (lipstick, eye shadow) or neutral tones? It depends for lipstick I feel like my skin needs brighter/colorful shades to make it look more alive especially, in the winter. Since I have blue eyes, I think the neutral browns really make my eyes pop. I do play around with color sometimes too. When I dyed my hair, I loved wearing blue eye shadow!
  16. Which celebrity always has great make-up? Julianne Hough  
  17. If you could leave the house with just ONE Make-up item, what would you use? Probably tinted moisturizer or tinted lip balm. Depending on how my face looked and felt that morning. 
  18. Could you ever leave the house without any make-up on? Yes, I have left the house many times without makeup. 
  19. Do you think you look good even without any make-up on? Depending on the day, but I think make up makes you look more pulled together.
  20. In your opinion, what is the BEST make-up line? This is hard one because I like so many lines for different products and I haven't gotten to try something things. I can't answer that and I don't know if I will ever be able to. 
  21. What do you think of Make-up? Clearly I like it, I don't think you should have to feel like you must wear it to look pretty. I think it should be worn to give you a little more confidence in your life. for a 
I love you enjoyed reading! Have a great day! 

~Annelise 

No comments:

Post a Comment