Tuesday, February 25, 2014

February Birchbox!

I love Birchbox and I would definitely recommend it to anyone as long as they aren't super picky. If you liek trying new things and have $10 extra dollars a month definitely give Birchbox a try! 
If you want to see the video I posted over this box click here!  

I received these products on February 12th so I have had them for a little bit and have been trying them out hence why some of the pictures the product looks used. I am going to give you my first impression of these products and then in March I will do a review once I try them some more. 

  1.  
    Ayres Bar Soap in Patagonia - Since I moved in December I have been using bar soap because I found I have a lot of them. I was using the Dove nourishing bar soap, when I received this, so it wasn't going to be a huge change for me. I love the smell of this soap, it is very floral it has jasmine and lavender in it! I am excited to see how moisturizing it is!
  2. Beauty Protector Protect & Oil- I love experimenting with oils for my hair. I always use them when my hair is wet (right out of the shower) on the bottom third of my hair. That is the part of my hair that gets so dry!
  3. Eleven Skin Perfect Eye Cream & Concealer- I have been looking for an under eye cream and still hadn't purchased one and then I got this in my Birchbox I was excited! It looks like it is a light skin tone color so I am excited how it matches and blends!  
  4. Jaura Candlenut Body Creme- To start off with, this is not a good sized sample or a very well packaged sample. That being said, I love to try new lotions especially in the winter time with the air so dry!  
  5. Juicy Couture in Couture La La Malibu- Perfumes as always something I love to try as well. Every Juicy Couture perfume I have smelled I have loved so I am excited to try this one out. I love that the package has a spray nozzle opposed to having to dump it out.  
So that is everything I got in February's Birchbox! I am excited to share with you what I think in March! Let me know what your favorite thing to try is?  Thanks for reading! Have a wonderful day! 
~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment