Tuesday, February 4, 2014

42 Beauty Questions (Part 1)


I did a tag video on my Beauty Channel in two parts, the first part was up at the end of January, the second part should be up February 4th or 5th (along with another blog post). I did 21 questions each time to keep the videos short. Below are the first 21 questions, feel free and answer them! Make sure you let me know so I can read/watch your answers! 

TAG: 40 Beauty Questions (Part 1)

  1. How many times do you wash your face daily? I try and wash my face in the morning and at night, it doesn't always happen though. 
  2. What skin type do you have? (dry, oily or combination)  I would say I have combination skin, some parts are really oily while other parts are dry. I have more dry/oily patches depending on the season.
  3. What is your current facial wash?  I use two different ones. One in the morning which is Morning Burst by Clean & Clear and one in the evening Fresh Foaming Cleanser by Neutrogena. 
  4. Do you exfoliate? Yes, it is my favorite thing! It always makes my skin feel soft, I love it!
  5. What brand do you use? I try and exfoliate in every step, my morning face wash has little beads in in, as does one of my face masks. I do have two specific face exfoliators the first is St. Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Scrub and it has large beads. The second is BrightenUp! by Vasanti and it feels a lot like sand and it is quickly becoming my favorite. 
  6. What moisturizer do you use? If you saw my January Favorites Post I talk about how in the morning I mix a tinted moisturizer with my moisturizer and at night I use the Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Night Cream. It is nice and thick to really moisturize my face at night.
  7. Do you have freckles? Yes, around and on my nose. They are more prominent in the summer when I get tan. 
    My morning moisturizing products 
  8. Do you use eye cream? No, let me know of a good you use! 
  9. Do you or did you have acne prone skin? I have never had bad acne, but have always had some.
  10. Did you ever use ProActiv?  I believe my brother used it for awhile, so when he wasn't going to use it, I tried it. 
  11. What foundation do you use? I am working on finishing a few and none of them are my favorite per say. I love BB creams though, my favorite that I have tried is one by Garnier. It is thick and covers decently well with out being heavy.
    My two favorite "foundations" at the moment!
  12. How about concealer? I am also working on using up some old concealers but my favorite of all time is the Bo-ing by Benefit.
  13. Do you know your undertone color? I am not sure, I think it is neutral. Let me know if you think you know! 
  14. What do you think of fake eyelashes? Never worn them and don't plan it. I hate pain and I have never really feel like I have needed them. My eyelashes have served me well. 
  15. Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes I do know that but honestly I don't change it. I wait until the product is gone or it is dry.
  16. What brand of mascara do you use? I usually go with what ever packaging looks cool or if I have heard some good things about it. Currently, I am really loving one I got in my Birchbox from the brand Mally. 
  17. Sephora or Mac? I like Sephora because there is more variety in products and in price.
  18. Do you have a MAC Pro-Card? No I have only ordered from MAC once, online. 
  19. What make-up tools do you use in make-up application? I use brushes for any powder based products. I usually use a sponge or my fingers for any liquid product.
  20. Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? Sometimes, more often then not I use a cream eye shadow before I put powder eye shadows on and it hold it pretty well.
  21. For the face? A lot of times I don't, I will just use a moisturizer underneath. If I really want my makeup to stay for all day and more, I will use a primer. I like to use Smashbox's Photo Finish primer, it is light weight and silky on the skin.

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to answer these questions! Have a great day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment