Saturday, June 28, 2014

June 2014 Favorites

It's the end of June and that means June Favorites time! I love watching/making favorites videos. 



1. No. 4 Fleurs de Temps Volumizing Shampoo- I received this shampoo in my May Birchbox and I fell in love with it! It made my hair so soft and light with caused it to be a little more voluminous! 



2. Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash-  I also received this in my Birchbox, but months and months ago. I ran out of face wash and was looking through different face washes and tried this one and I loved it! It is pretty thick, but I added in some salt scrub and it worked perfectly to really get my skin clean and awake in the morning. 



3. E.L.F. Basked Blush in Pinktastic- I have been highlighting my face throughout the year with the E.L.F. Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter, but my face needed some extra sparkle for summer time. I looking through the make-up I brought home for the summer and found this and it stole my heart! It is so gorgeous and not too glittery or chalky! It is a great buy for $3! 



4. E.L.F. Blush in Fusia Fusion- This blush is a gorgeous pink with a little sparkle. It looks gorgeous on skin with a little bit of color it adds the perfect amount without being chalky and it is super pigmented!  



5. Nailpolish- These two nail-polishes are the ones I wore this month and I loved them! I have blog post on both  The Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Marine Scene & Wet N'Wild Wild Shine in Blazed



6. Brookside Dark Chocolate Acai and Blueberry- This is the best snack ever! I would definitely recommend this snack! It is a soft fruit flavored center and it's covered in dark chocolate. And yes, it is as delicious as it sounds! 

I hope you enjoyed reading about my June Favorites let me know what your favorite thing about June was! I can't believe it is almost July! Summer is flying by! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment