Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Review: E.L.F. Tinted Moisturizer

Hey guys! I am going to try and do more reviews on both my YouTube channel and on here! Let me know f you have any requests for products down below. Today I am going to review the e.l.f. (eyeslipsface)Tinted Moisturizer. I have mine in porcelain which used to be there lightest shade, they have added a lighter just in the last month or so. Below are some Pors and Cons as well as a quick overview. 




Cons 
  • Very Orange 
  • Doesn't blend too well (you really have to blend it in) 
  • Oxidizes 
  • Doesn't Moisturize 

Pros 
  • SPF 20 
  • Aloe, Cucumber, Vitamins A, C & E  
  • It is only $3 






Overall, I am not a huge fan of this product. I have to use a moisturizer before or my skin becomes very dry and the color doesn't match my skin. I will use up the bottle I have, mixing it with other foundations/BB Creams/tinted moisturizers to get the right color. I will not repurchase it.  

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed and have a great day! 

~Annelise 

No comments:

Post a Comment