Wednesday, October 1, 2014

September 2014 Favorites

It's the end of the month and that means it's favorites time! This month I found some great products that I absolutely love! 


 1. Not Your Mothers's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray- This spray does wonders for my hair. My hair is very fine, but I have a ton of it so a lot of time it just looks like straw (not a good thing). This spray gives my hair some volume, not beach waves but I love the way it looks!




 2. Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Facial Cleanser- This cleanser is great for the morning. It has little beads that lightly exfoliate and a great scent!




 3. Bare Minerals Prime Time Brightening Foundation Primer- I got this primer years ago and have been slowly using this because I absolutely love it!




 4. Zoya Nail polish in Caitlin- This nail polish is perfect for fall! I love this color. Click here to see the blog post!

5. The Body Shop Lip Butter in Coconut- This lip butter is so moisturizing. I put it on right before I go to bed and I wake up and my lips are wonderful! I don't like that it leaves my lips with a white color and I am also not a huge fan of the coconut smell, but the product is amazing! 


5. Old Navy Brilliant Lip-gloss- I have had this lip-gloss for such a long time. I love this lip-gloss, it is a gorgeous pink-peach color and its not sticky. I have not been able to find this after I bought it, but originally I purchased this from Old Navy (Random, I know.) 



I hope you enjoyed this post! Don't forget to watch the video to see a honorable mention! Let me know what your favorite lip-gloss is down below! Enjoy your day! 

~Annelise 

No comments:

Post a Comment